Pikey Watch

I was in a large DIY place today
the trade bit
waited ages due to three large blokes with short hair and ridges in their head trying to get a bit of fence post cheaper as it was marked from transit ???
they were telling the lad they only wanted a thin strip off it
I pointed out they did much thinner sections of tanalized timber , thats did not go down well
all three were on there phones non stop while dragging it out
I gave up left my purchase on the till and walked
spotted their vehicle
parked right by the door
loaded up with gardening tools, most if which appeared to have stickers torn off from Hire Companies
plus a leaking petrol can
I really wish I smoked at times like this

the trade bit
waited ages due to three large blokes with short hair and ridges in their head trying to get a bit of fence post cheaper as it was marked from transit ???
I pointed out they did much thinner sections of tanalized timber , thats did not go down well
spotted their vehicle
parked right by the door
loaded up with gardening tools, most if which appeared to have stickers torn off from Hire Companies
Smoking because you are annoyed, or frustrated, is not going to do you any good, is it?

Smoking has many harmful, ah, ok, yes, cancel my last, I see where you're coming from.

the trade bit
spotted their vehicle
parked right by the door

They would have been quickly compensated by their insurance company for their lost tools, on production of their reciepts........

As fcuking if........

@Joshua Slocum, you should have popped back in store, got a small bottle of meths, and I'm sure they do gas lighters, jobs a good'n. Meths is a good fire starter, and you can have a swig first.

ugly

LE
Had a run in with a didicoy today, the scrawny 8 stone wringing wet gob shite decided he was going to offer me out. I walked towards him and he ran off. Yes I may be a fat old git and partially crippled at the moment but he wouldn't have got a punch in!
Didicoy? Well he tried to rant at me in pikey speak but sounded just too retarded!

Had a run in with a didicoy today, the scrawny 8 stone wringing wet gob shite decided he was going to offer me out. I walked towards him and he ran off. Yes I may be a fat old git and partially crippled at the moment but he wouldn't have got a punch in!
Didicoy? Well he tried to rant at me in pikey speak but sounded just too retarded!
They seem to do that when its one on one . Only good mob handed .