Pikey Watch

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Up to their usual tricks
STOLEN!!

Neil Wallace
2 hrs
We have just had two puppies stolen from our house by two Irishmen phone number +353 85 200 0039
They called to see pups but stole two while I was getting mother to show them. Police informed and will be calling.
Chocolate and tan smoothcoat bitch
Black and Tan smoothcoat dog both 8 weeks old. Here are photos please notify police if you see them for sale
Incident number 296 462019
Please share

Up to their usual tricks
STOLEN!!

Neil Wallace
2 hrs
We have just had two puppies stolen from our house by two Irishmen phone number +353 85 200 0039
They called to see pups but stole two while I was getting mother to show them. Police informed and will be calling.
Black and Tan smoothcoat dog both 8 weeks old. Here are photos please notify police if you see them for sale
Please share
Josh,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you'll find that they will not be sold onto the general public. They will either be trained as fighting dogs, bread to sell on offspring, or used for training for fighting dogs: sacrificed.

In any case, I hope fate intervenes and you get good news.

Up to their usual tricks
STOLEN!!

Neil Wallace
2 hrs
Please share
Cnuts the lot of them.(The pikeys, not the pups obvs.)

Josh,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you'll find that they will not be sold onto the general public. They will either be trained as fighting dogs, bread to sell on offspring, or used for training for fighting dogs: sacrificed.

They didn't steal any rolls at the same time ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Josh,

luckily not our dogs, but some one we know
she is very upset
they ought to make a TV series warning about the things these scum get up to
one that every one sees
like a public information film

luckily not our dogs, but some one we know
she is very upset
they ought to make a TV series warning about the things these scum get up to
one that every one sees
like a public information film
Public Information films were great.

Don't leave that key hanging for all to find.

If you go walking out at night
The streets and lanes may not be bright
And if you should meet with lorry or bus
It's best to be conspicious

It must be 50/60 years since I last saw those films, but they're still in my head. They must've worked.

Last edited:
There is a very easy way to legislate them out of existence. Every local authority knows this. Make a gypsy site in every LA. When the Pikeys turn up, the first thing they say is they have nowhere to go. And they need healthcare, schooling etc.
Send them to the local LA site. Whilst there there they must register (however temporarily) for health, schools etc). If they don’t, they get jack sheeite back.
Problem? The LA. My local council, planning to build 10000 houses has ‘no room” for 6 to 8 caravans. Some forward thinking should be applied here.
They do our LA has one but the cunts then have to pay a band A council tax to use it and that means they won't plus family fueds between the potato head twats means it's off limits to others

Google Maps

The local rag hasn’t ran too many stories about this - some of the comments on their Facebook post haven’t been too positive.

There is a site just outside St Helens town centre - you occasionally see them in the local Lloyd’s bar with their kids creating havoc. They also stand out in their shiny suits when the races are on at Haydock being very loud and drunk.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...4oKNfJBYN1FzO08-bTm_EJlRt9iXanMKUYyxKY-tw&s=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers have pitched up next to a local estate. If they are still here for the battle, hopefully some of the reenactors will pay them a visit.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

At the moment in St.Helens there's 6 camps, Lea Green station, under nine arches in Sankey valley park.
Couple of parks and my favourite... Next to Tesco Haydock.
Getting plenty of tales of their kids steaming through and the adult pikeys doing walk outs with Trolley fulls...

Apparently the pikeys asked where the nasty bastard is who made their life miserable last couple of years.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
At the moment in St.Helens there's 6 camps, Lea Green station, under nine arches in Sankey valley park.
Couple of parks and my favourite... Next to Tesco Haydock.
Getting plenty of tales of their kids steaming through and the adult pikeys doing walk outs with Trolley fulls...

Apparently the pikeys asked where the nasty bastard is who made their life miserable last couple of years.
you ought do do one of those videos where you call them out !
use lots of big words that will confuse them

Off via Appleby/ scotch corner to Northumberland border at 4 am yesterday.
Driving down the A66 towards Appleby I saw a new and strange phenomenon.
Periodically all the way along the route the main road was strewn with chips and wrapping as well as KFC detritus, obvs just dumped out the window.
What could possibly be causing this !!