Pikey Watch

I’m just doing my usual routine.

Massive locks on everything round the farm and avoid heading into town for a few days.

A bull calf disappeared from next doors farm last week.

Just sayin.
Do you keep pigs? Might be something to consider...

Isn't there a law against inciting violence?
I also thought these internet giants had to remove that sort of content.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The state of these mongs. They’re grown men, for **** sake.

The pointy fingers, the clenched fists, the shouting. Nothing seems to change.

There is a very easy way to legislate them out of existence. Every local authority knows this. Make a gypsy site in every LA. When the Pikeys turn up, the first thing they say is they have nowhere to go. And they need healthcare, schooling etc.
Send them to the local LA site. Whilst there there they must register (however temporarily) for health, schools etc). If they don’t, they get jack sheeite back.
Problem? The LA. My local council, planning to build 10000 houses has ‘no room” for 6 to 8 caravans. Some forward thinking should be applied here.

Isn't there a law against inciting violence?
I also thought these internet giants had to remove that sort of content.
Like the rest of the civilised world, they probably don't understand a word the drooling mongs are saying.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Another slave case. Neath this time...no mention of them being pikeys but it has all the MO. Scrap dealers, slavekeeping, crimes to style.

On a serious note, can you even begin to imagine the outcry over this it was another "ethnic group" that was literally keeping slaves for decades? They abducted this one from Swansea YMCA so obviously a vulnerable adult.
Man held as 'slave' for two years and handed brutal beatings.

View attachment 395993
are their heads really that shape ??

The state of these mongs. They’re grown men, for **** sake.

I find it fascinating observing these videos from a cultural perspective. To us, who presumably value education & reason, the idea that status & honour can be gained by whipping your top off and scrapping with other like minded gents is totally alien.

The not so funny side is you can see how they'll act when they get an elderly person on their own & want to get all their cash out of them.