Pikey Watch

Wind my neck in ? Why for standing up to a bunch of racist bully boys, who hang around in packs praying on anyone who disagrees with their opinion, post comments about how “right the Nazis were “ considering I’ve been verbally abused, had death threats against my family sent to my inbox because of my family heritage, most have never served but feel they have a kindred spirit within the veteran comunity on ARSSE, but that is total bollocks, had my military service questioned and called a Walt when all I’ve done is defend myself and my heritage, without reporting or dripping, personally I think I’ve taken it quite well old chap.
The vast majority of the detractors on this thread are civilians. Not civilians following a stint in the armed forces but 100% civvies that think having a few thousand posts on a loosely themed military website is a pass on the hills phase of selection.

They are cringeworthy.

Only two one was anti Welsh the other was anti Gypsy. Both racist as **** and guess what ? Exactly the same people hung around on them .. tells you a lot doesn’t it.
This thread is anti pikey not anti gypsy and it's been stated lots of times.
You spin shit like a turd in a candy floss machine.
You utter twat spangle.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Only two one was anti Welsh the other was anti Gypsy. Both racist as **** and guess what ? Exactly the same people hung around on them .. tells you a lot doesn’t it.
Where does Anti-Gipsy count as racist? Most so-called gypsies are a bunch of opportunistic, thieving toe-rags who only use the law to their own ends. True Romany Gipsies are highly skilled, artisans with their own language and customs. The former have their own language, bog-Irish; their own customs, nicking whatever ain't nailed down and a working knowledge of the benefit system. Romany Gipsies are a race; pikies, travellers and itinerant gentlemen of the road are not - they're unemployed, useless layabouts with a chip on their shoulders. They travel around in caravans because no decent town council would offer them something decent to live in.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Where does Anti-Gipsy count as racist? Most so-called gypsies are a bunch of opportunistic, thieving toe-rags who only use the law to their own ends. True Romany Gipsies are highly skilled, artisans with their own language and customs. The former have their own language, bog-Irish; their own customs, nicking whatever ain't nailed down and a working knowledge of the benefit system. Romany Gipsies are a race; pikies, travellers and itinerant gentlemen of the road are not - they're unemployed, useless layabouts with a chip on their shoulders. They travel around in caravans because no decent town council would offer them something decent to live in.
Yes.

They've moved into a vacant office parking lot 200 yards up the road.

A Romany Gypsy would turn in their grave if they saw the amount of rubbish these so-called travellers live in.

(Except they wouldn't - they'd have been burned along with their caravan, leaving no trace).

One was anti Welsh you say? Would that be anti-Welsh or anti-Welsh Independence, they are not the same thing.

Wind my neck in ? Why for standing up to a bunch of racist bully boys, who hang around in packs praying on anyone who disagrees with their opinion, post comments about how “right the Nazis were “ considering I’ve been verbally abused, had death threats against my family sent to my inbox because of my family heritage, most have never served but feel they have a kindred spirit within the veteran comunity on ARSSE, but that is total bollocks, had my military service questioned and called a Walt when all I’ve done is defend myself and my heritage, without reporting or dripping, personally I think I’ve taken it quite well old chap.
Gas yourself.

I have put the welsh car park sitter on ignore !
peace and quite at last
Some very useful facts here
Irish Travellers - Wikipedia

Tell the truth now
You have to read (nearly) the whole article, BUT eventually there is what some might regard as "interesting" information . . . ;) .

"On average there are ten times more driving fatalities within the Traveller community. At 22%, this represents the most common cause of death among Traveller males. Some 10% of Traveller children die before their second birthday, compared to just 1% of the general population. In Ireland, 2.6% of all deaths in the total population were for people aged under 25, versus 32% for the Travellers.[67][68] In addition, 80% of Travellers die before the age of 65".

You have to read (nearly) the whole article, BUT eventually there is what some might regard as "interesting" information . . . ;) .

"On average there are ten times more driving fatalities within the Traveller community. At 22%, this represents the most common cause of death among Traveller males. Some 10% of Traveller children die before their second birthday, compared to just 1% of the general population. In Ireland, 2.6% of all deaths in the total population were for people aged under 25, versus 32% for the Travellers.[67][68] In addition, 80% of Travellers die before the age of 65".
You say that like it's a bad thing?

It's a start.

So 45x45 better get down the co op for a funeral plan then ?

"They are all known to travel extensively throughout the UK, including Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, London and Essex."

Those are staggering stats. You have to wonder at what point the desire for survival and nurturing the next generation kicks in. It also raises questions about what their infants and elderly are dying of and whether there is any provision for the elderly once they reach 'retirement age' beyond what the stats say. It may also explain the tendency to seek out the weak, elderly and vulnerable for exploitation.

Incidents on Teesside & County Durham
12 hrs ·
Police are investigating a burglary which occurred at an electrical substation on Skerne Road in Hartlepool between Thursday April 11th 2019 and Sunday April 14th 2019.
The building was broken into and approximately £100,000 worth of cable and electrical equipment was taken.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact police via 101 quoting reference SE19062588.