Pikey Watch

Personally, I’m not a Nazi.

I don’t like Gypsies, travellers or pikeys because they usually move into a community without any notification or planning, overwhelm it, treat the residents therein with total disdain and when they’re complaints about anti-social behaviour, criminal activity, damage and/or theft of property, resort to mob rule and pull the, “Your Racistl (SWIDT?) card. When they eventually leave, it’s because legal due process had to used (or they’re attending a wedding) costing the local authority hundreds of thousands in legal fees, cleanup costs and leaving the community in a state of stress.

Not all gypsies and travellers are like this but pikeys usually are.

Nazis? Medical experiments without anaesthetic, torture, execution by physical violence, shooting, hanging or gassing is not something I could ever support. I would offer showers though.

The first sane, cohesive commentary posted for many a long tedious spell check slag fest inane waffle, the thread seems to be back on track, shall we all start again chaps, on the thread title, pikey watch, in your own time, carry on..............

Ahhh, that's just for general handbagging. This is a thread about pikeys, where a pikey bastard is getting all defensive and is having a pop at the ARRSE collective.

He's failing miserably.
I wouldn’t say that seeing as I was in the minority. Fought my corner well and am happy with the result. If certain individuals are snapping I just consider that par for the course. Let’s be honest they snap like turtles on all the threads so it’s hardly a victory.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It’s my thread now so you can all **** off and go start a new one.
"Boo boo, it's my ball and I'm going home" That sort of attitude is acceptable on Mumsnet, either grow a pair or transfer out.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It was s joke about stealing the thread, get it ? @NSP run it back over your opos head.

That’s why happens why you jump into a pikey thread half cocked, know your place !!
Believe me, I know my place. You, however, need to wind your neck in, get a sense of humour and lighten up.

...Fought my corner well...
I think that you're very much mistaken: You have repeatedly contradicted yourself and used, unsuccessfully, the race card at every opportunity.

You've only succeeded to come across as an illiterate, violent, angry man who supports the victimisation and intimidation of communities by a group of lawless travelling thugs.

I think your grip on reality has very much slackened over the years.

Believe me, I know my place. You, however, need to wind your neck in, get a sense of humour and lighten up.
Wind my neck in ? Why for standing up to a bunch of racist bully boys, who hang around in packs praying on anyone who disagrees with their opinion, post comments about how “right the Nazis were “ considering I’ve been verbally abused, had death threats against my family sent to my inbox because of my family heritage, most have never served but feel they have a kindred spirit within the veteran comunity on ARSSE, but that is total bollocks, had my military service questioned and called a Walt when all I’ve done is defend myself and my heritage, without reporting or dripping, personally I think I’ve taken it quite well old chap.