Pikey Watch

Speaking to a friend earlier, the spud faced ones got caught trying to steal a motorbike from a garden.
Unfortunately for them the owner is a biker who is a part of a club, so is his Bull terrier.

They are keeping an eye out for a pikey missing half of his arse.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
for someone who claims not to be violent and fitey, 45 comes across as...well....a little violent and fitey.

No, this thread is about pikies.
The fact that we seem to have a semi literate, bitey one to play with is a bonus.
Other peoples opinions may differ.

I preferred the old style

Check out @PcAndyLong’s Tweet: Who'd a thunk it?

Interesting, informative, no handbags.

But that's just my opinion.

Personally, I’m not a Nazi.

I don’t like Gypsies, travellers or pikeys because they usually move into a community without any notification or planning, overwhelm it, treat the residents therein with total disdain and when they’re complaints about anti-social behaviour, criminal activity, damage and/or theft of property, resort to mob rule and pull the, “Your Racistl (SWIDT?) card. When they eventually leave, it’s because legal due process had to used (or they’re attending a wedding) costing the local authority hundreds of thousands in legal fees, cleanup costs and leaving the community in a state of stress.

Not all gypsies and travellers are like this but pikeys usually are.

Nazis? Medical experiments without anaesthetic, torture, execution by physical violence, shooting, hanging or gassing is not something I could ever support. I would offer showers though.