Pikey Watch

Anybody out there have any news-comments-hard facts of how they deal with pikeys in the land of the free and armed to the teeth?

Perhaps you should address that question to "DavidBOC", "Jumping Jarhead" or the other septic who lives in Wyoming.

A Somerset farmer's muck spreader would be my choice, especially one used to empty the local council municipal cesspit. An aged farmer down here did it 25 years ago and sprayed the local council offices, he got fined heavily. Later he was interviewed outside the court, his remarks were heavy in a Somerset drawl : "If I had the money I would do it again-twice! I rather warmed to him.

Hmm.. and this one, sadly the pikeys still didn't move, they probably thought the pong better than their normal odour!
Farmer sprays slurry at travellers - Farmers Weekly
snip "A SOMERSET farmer sprayed travellers with pig slurry when they refused to leave his land, reports the Daily Mail .
Derek Mead, of Kewstoke, near Weston-super-Mare says he was forced to do this because police would not move on the 60-strong group.
However, the travellers are still there and Mr Mead, a leading light in the Farmers for Action group, fears he may have to pay for a police presence on the site."

"Tank crushes caravan at Wicksteed at war."

No it doesn't!!!
Cough!

Neither is it a "tank" :( .

Soviet type APC? ;) .

Perhaps you should address that question to "DavidBOC", "Jumping Jarhead" or the other septic who lives in Wyoming.

I think that answer is a given, use of deadly force authorised, almost obligatory, bearing in mind their weapons mind-set, and answering my own question, even pikeys must know of the septic's almost fanatical religious love of bang sticks, than to rock up on any open space, especially a Wal-Mart car park in down town wherethefuckarewe Montana, or waytheheckout Wyoming....... @LJONESY its over to you.

Last edited:

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Out-of-town thieves targeting Ottawa suburbs | CBC News

Fuckers are infesting here in Stittsville

"Ottawa police believe a "nomadic" gang of criminals is targeting the city's suburbs, breaking into unoccupied homes to steal cash, jewelry and electronics.
The suspects travel in groups and have robbed 16 homes in Kanata and Stittsville this year, where they tend to strike between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when most homeowners are at work, police said......"

Nomadic my arse - fucking pikeys.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
4 foreigners ordered out of Canada over driveway paving scam | CBC News

Although when we do catch them we fuck them off.

"Four foreign nationals are being booted out of the country for running what the Canada Border Services Agency describes as a "driveway paving scam" in Ottawa.
Ottawa police issued a warning on Sept. 20 about complaints of contractors who promised inexpensive paving work but charged a much higher price when the work was done — and pressured homeowners to pay. In these cases, no contracts were signed before the work as the prices were agreed upon verbally, police said.

Police described the workers as young, white men who spoke with an Irish accent....."

4 foreigners ordered out of Canada over driveway paving scam | CBC News

Although when we do catch them we **** them off.

"Four foreign nationals are being booted out of the country for running what the Canada Border Services Agency describes as a "driveway paving scam" in Ottawa.
Ottawa police issued a warning on Sept. 20 about complaints of contractors who promised inexpensive paving work but charged a much higher price when the work was done — and pressured homeowners to pay. In these cases, no contracts were signed before the work as the prices were agreed upon verbally, police said.

Police described the workers as young, white men who spoke with an Irish accent....."
Can't you just transfer them to the most northerly town in Canada and leave then there with nothing?. Let them freeze.

Can't you just transfer them to the most northerly town in Canada and leave then there with nothing?. Let them freeze.
They would end up breeding with the natives and its bad enough we have to deal with the French/Indian Metis, you really want to let loose a Irish/Indian hybrid into the world? Natives steal, vandalize, and turn everything into garbage already, don’t need to sharpen their skills by throwing a bunch of paddys into the mix........

My Local Cricket Club were advised to put in wooden posts to stop the pikeys getting on the land.
The committee were advised that we would do it ourselves and hiring kit in would cost £1k plus £500 for posts.
They decided it was a waste of money, we even got told we were trying to rob the club of funds.

Move forward 4 months and guess what the clear up and legal costs were £10k.
The next committee meeting was very interesting as plenty who wanted to resign when forced.

Putting posts in the ground will not stop them 100% but if they saw them or break them its criminal damage and you can clear them off easier as they have broken the law.

Had some pikey bastard park his van on my drive and start unloading chainsaws. When I asked what the f##k he thought he was doing, he said he was going to cut my leylandii hedges. When I told him I didn't want them cut, he told me I was depriving his kids of a meal. I offered him a couple of pine trees if they were that hungry. He wasn't too impressed and left muttering in a thick, brogue.
I fuckíng hate Leylandii

and Pikies

Last edited: