Pikey Watch

Okay, so you need to be racially and culturally sensitive when you arrest them then.Pregnant Traveller's arrest 'shameful'
"Race Equality First said the arrest should have been handled differently due to Ms Moloney's mental health issues and her cultural background which means her husband is the only man who should touch her."

Hey, lefty do-gooder twat: constables are not psychiatrists, and what would your position be if the (allegedly) mad bitch was going tonto in a shopping precinct, had you in a headlock with a knife to your throat and the only cops on the scene were male?

Stick to knitting yoghurt and being weak from rampant veganism, you prat.

"Race Equality First said the arrest should have been handled differently due to Ms Moloney's mental health issues and her cultural background which means her husband is the only man who should touch her."

Hey, lefty do-gooder twat: constables are not psychiatrists, and what would your position be if the (allegedly) mad bitch was going tonto in a shopping precinct, had you in a headlock with a knife to your throat and the only cops on the scene were male?

Stick to knitting yoghurt and being weak from rampant veganism, you prat.
There should have been a female Officer present shit bust. This was a planned event so there’s no excuse. I would imagine that she would have been treated in a far less lenient manner had a female officer been present too.

A533 between Elworth and Middlewich.
Google it yourself.
More pikeys than you can shake a stick at plus illegally grazing horses etc etc.
Handy for the custody suite in Middlewich.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Okay, so you need to be racially and culturally sensitive when you arrest them then.Pregnant Traveller's arrest 'shameful'
It must be remembered it is the BBC and the fact that the woman taken into custody obviously knew the name of the game with one of the standard excuses:
"Ms Moloney has mental health issues including psychosis, psychotic mood disorder and anxiety disorder".

There should have been a female Officer present shit bust. This was a planned event so there’s no excuse. I would imagine that she would have been treated in a far less lenient manner had a female officer been present too.
How fortunate that the nations constabularies are fully staffed and resourced, and can pull plonks out of a hat on whim.

I could fire a machined ball bearing weighing 30g from any point on this beautiful planet, taking no consideration of wind speed, relative humidity or heat.

It would drop into your permanently hungry anus.
A wondrous use of the English language and a superlative grip on astrophysics.

It must be remembered it is the BBC and the fact that the woman taken into custody obviously knew the name of the game with one of the standard excuses:
"Ms Moloney has mental health issues including psychosis, psychotic mood disorder and anxiety disorder".
She's not claiming to be a kleptomaniac, well colour me shocked

My Nana had a lovely way with words, couldn't speak Welsh, but her talk was peppered with the odd words.

I spent a lot of my childhood staying with her, and looking back, I had an idyllic time in the valleys.

These f3king "travelers" are a blight on society. Recently there have been complaints about muslims entering Europe and gang raping folk but the only problems I have had in 45 years of life outside of Council Estates full of poor people are f00king Pikeys.

Council battles to remove new traveller group - Blackpool Gazette

I live about 1500 meters from the latest of these invading unwashed blaggers, they have tried to invade my local pub, not just coming in for a drink but trying to sell shit (stolen from locals), cause fights and make a mess, the filthy scum cun7s.

Anyway, Pikeys in nice local parkland in Blackpool..where is dads army, we need a civil defense force, practice on the pikeys in preparation for the Muslim invading hoards we hear about (joke).

Have you got pikeys??? Blackpool has.
Did you vote to leave?