Pikey Watch

These f3king "travelers" are a blight on society. Recently there have been complaints about muslims entering Europe and gang raping folk but the only problems I have had in 45 years of life outside of Council Estates full of poor people are f00king Pikeys.

Council battles to remove new traveller group - Blackpool Gazette

I live about 1500 meters from the latest of these invading unwashed blaggers, they have tried to invade my local pub, not just coming in for a drink but trying to sell shit (stolen from locals), cause fights and make a mess, the filthy scum cun7s.

Anyway, Pikeys in nice local parkland in Blackpool..where is dads army, we need a civil defense force, practice on the pikeys in preparation for the Muslim invading hoards we hear about (joke).

Have you got pikeys??? Blackpool has.

Time to pop smoke and flog the house the twats breed like flies once they find a lucrative area there is no stoping them.

Get shot of one lot and sure as shit their extended Familie will rock up.

There is only one cure for the fuckers but state assisted euthanasia is not allowed due to:

a. Their human rights
b. Health and safety
c. Spending cuts
e. Immigration
f. Prison over crowding
g. 24 hour news coverage

How ever if some one happened to see a few firearm's in or around their camp site/hovel at silly o'clock in the morning and phoned plod they may take the hint to move after a few armed response chaps start kicking in caravan doors. Mind you plod may take a dim view if they caught the caller unless they had a through away phone.

Phone box, they are still around.

We have quite few in Oxfordshire , peoples work vans are always getting broken into in South Oxfordshire , they come round to each area about every 6 weeks . Some chap caught them at it the other day and got lamped round the head with a crowbar for it .

Last edited:
These f3king "travelers" are a blight on society. Recently there have been complaints about muslims entering Europe and gang raping folk but the only problems I have had in 45 years of life outside of Council Estates full of poor people are f00king Pikeys.

Council battles to remove new traveller group - Blackpool Gazette

I live about 1500 meters from the latest of these invading unwashed blaggers, they have tried to invade my local pub, not just coming in for a drink but trying to sell shit (stolen from locals), cause fights and make a mess, the filthy scum cun7s.

Anyway, Pikeys in nice local parkland in Blackpool..where is dads army, we need a civil defense force, practice on the pikeys in preparation for the Muslim invading hoards we hear about (joke).

Have you got pikeys??? Blackpool has.
Adolf , is that you?

Time to pop smoke and flog the house the twats breed like flies once they find a lucrative area there is no stoping them.

Get shot of one lot and sure as shit their extended Familie will rock up.

There is only one cure for the ******* but state assisted euthanasia is not allowed due to:

a. Their human rights
b. Health and safety
c. Spending cuts
e. Immigration
f. Prison over crowding
g. 24 hour news coverage

How ever if some one happened to see a few firearm's in or around their camp site/hovel at silly o'clock in the morning and phoned plod they may take the hint to move after a few armed response chaps start kicking in caravan doors. Mind you plod may take a dim view if they caught the caller unless they had a through away phone.
They can probably spell better than you, though!