Pikey Tw-ts

Le_addeur_noir said:
Pikeys are scum who should NOT be treated at hospitals payed for by taxpayers.

Pikeys do not pay tax,therefore do not deserve treatment.

Whilst the 60 or so pikeys were causing mayhem in the hospital,how many more were stealing from cars,or the cars for that matter,in the car park?

Gassing pikeys is a waste of energy,just strave them,it's much slower and cheaper..
Hang on in all seriousness what are the rules about treating non residents under the NHS?

This wouldn't happen to be the same bunch that landed on the old Carland site @ the end of the M57/M58 would it who started to strip all the sheet metal of the building last week but the Police just stod back and watched due to H&S reasons.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Pikeys.

They shouldn't even be classed as human.

Cull the fucking lot of them, all they do is steal oxygen/cars/property/get farmers locked up. Get rid of them, they have no input at all - other than crime. Not even human in my eyes - exterminate the lot of them.

BiscuitsAB said:
Le_addeur_noir said:

Whilst the 60 or so pikeys were causing mayhem in the hospital,how many more were stealing from cars,or the cars for that matter,in the car park?

Gassing pikeys is a waste of energy,just strave them,it's much slower and cheaper..
Hang on in all seriousness what are the rules about treating non residents under the NHS?
Ahh...the nation state of said Non resident can be billed. Since pikeys are resident but not paying tax, problem solved...

Fugly said:
Pikeys.

They shouldn't even be classed as human.

Cull the fucking lot of them, all they do is steal oxygen/cars/property/get farmers locked up. Get rid of them, they have no input at all - other than crime. Not even human in my eyes - exterminate the lot of them.

New MTTR range, Target will sell you some dodgey tramac when hit?

Kitmarlowe said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Le_addeur_noir said:

Ahh...the nation state of said Non resident can be billed. Since pikeys are resident but not paying tax, problem solved...
All the ones ive ever met have come form just south of dublin where they all have fcuk off big houses that stay empty 10 months of the year whilst their over here thieving.

S

stabradop

Should do what was done in Northern (IRRC) Italy recently, group of locals went up in dead of night and torched the caravans, about 9 were killed I believe. I think I still have my diagram for a home made flamethrower :lol:

I've heard of a few farmers up in the Yorkshire area have a simple way to get rid of them from their fields. Simply walk up and have a chat with them whilst holding a shotgun broken over your arm. Nothing illegal about it and the pikey cnuts soon get the message.

I was in a surgery a few months ago and at the last knockings a group of travellers came in. The female of the species was unwell because she had not completed her course of medication.

Immediately a big row ensued because there simply wasn't enough time to book her into the emergency doctor. Lots of ranting and raving against the staff ( who finally relented ) all over the fact that Ms. 14 aliases couldn't be sober or even arrsed enough to stick with her regime.

The end result - after half an hour of sitting down and then pestering the staff at reception about, 'how long will it be' - they finally worked out it would be more beneficial for her to be in the pub and duly 'effed off.' With the promise, " We'll be back tomorrow "

God, give me an axe.

In the Leeds/Castleford area pikeys have been stealing all of the metal grates on the side of the pavements and roads in the quiter areas like country roads etc...
They've also been climbing on to the school roofs and stealing all the lead etc...
The police obviously havn't done any thing about, and i suspect the thievery will cost the leeds/wakefield council a good hundred grand at least to replace all the stolen stuff...

SKUNK said:
The police obviously havn't done any thing about, and i suspect the thievery will cost the leeds/wakefield council a good hundred grand at least to replace all the stolen stuff...
But of course it won't "cost the Leeds/Wakefield Council" anything - they do not have any money other than that collected from Council Tax payers (because that provided by Central Government will not be adjustable in an upward direction). Consequently it will cost the council-tax-paying, law-abiding citizens of Leeds/Wakefield either through Council Tax increases or through cuts in other services (not those provided for the travelling community, of course, because that would be 'racist' - expect cuts to the old folks' drop-in centre, they don't complain, or if they do they can be fobbed off and relied upon to die before their case comes to Court).

If the Local Police Authority can't (or more likely won't) do anything about this, we are on the slippery slope to vigilantism. Anyone fancy a night on the Church roof, armed with a blunt instrument? It's amazing how slippery steeples can be, and of course what were they doing up there in the first place? Death through misadventure anyone...

Don't the hospitals have rules about the number of visitors?
Here in the states they do have rules but they don't like to enforce them, especially if it might be seen as racist or discriminatory. A couple of years ago I was in hospital and, as you might expect, not feeling too well. The lady in the room across from mine was Latino and from a large family and had large numbers of visotors. I had trouble sleeping due to the amount of loud conversation in rapid fire Spanish from across the hall.
Don't get me wrong. They weren't pikey, chav types and seemed decent folk. It's just that there were a lot of them and they talked loudly. Oddly, one day when my cousin and her husband arrived while my assistant and secretary were in the room the nurse told us the limit on visitors was 3 persons at a time. When I asked the nurse if she had done a head count across the hall she backed off.

Random_Task said:
JP47 said:
Random_Task said:
Thieving pikeys in Liverpool? Coals to Newcastle!

Anymore original ones? :roll:
Actually no,if you do,please feel free to PM me,new material is always much appreciated :D
Ok just for you but don't tell the fekers on here :)

An Australian, and Irishman and a Scouser were sitting in a bar There was only one other person in the bar. The three men kept looking at this other man, for he seemed terribly familiar. They stared and stared,wondering where they had seen him before when suddenly the Irishman cried out "My God! I know who that man is - it's Jesus!"

The others looked again, and sure enough, it was Jesus himself, sitting alone at a table. The Irishman calls out across the lounge "Hey! Hey you! Are you Jesus?"

Jesus looks over at him, smiles a small smile and nods his head

"Yes, I am Jesus," he says

Well, the Irishman calls the bartender over and says to him

"I'd like you to give Jesus over there a pint of Guinness from me."

The bartender pours Jesus a Guinness. Jesus looks over, raises his glass in thanks and drinks. Then the Australian calls out

"Oy you! D'ya reckon you're Jesus or what?"

Jesus nods and says

"Yes, I am Jesus"

The Australian is mighty impressed and has the bartender send over a pot of Fosters for Jesus which Jesus accepts with pleasure. The Scouser then calls out "Oi whack, would you be Jesus?"

Jesus smiles and says "Yes, I am Jesus" The Scouser beckons the bartender and tells him to send over a pint of bitter for Jesus, which the bartender duly does. As before, Jesus accepts the drink and smiles over at the table.

Finally, after finishing the drinks, Jesus leaves his seat and approaches our three friends He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the Guinness When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement "Oh God! The arthritis is gone! The arthritis I've had for years is gone! It's a miracle !!!"

Jesus then shakes the Australian's hand, thanking him for the lager Upon letting go, the Australian's eyes widen in shock "By jingo mate, the migraine! The migraine I've for 40 years is completely gone - it's a miracle!!!"

Jesus then goes to approach the Scouser who falls back off his chair and shouts

"fcuk off, mate! I'm on Disability!

stabradop said:
Should do what was done in Northern (IRRC) Italy recently, group of locals went up in dead of night and torched the caravans, about 9 were killed I believe. I think I still have my diagram for a home made flamethrower :lol:

Didn't PIRA improvise a flamethrower from an agricultural muck spreader back in the 80's?

I recall a local council once set up a special site for travellers to live in when they arrived in the area, fully plumbed ready for them to move into. The first group of pikey scum moved in and stripped the place bare, tore up all the plumbing and moved on. Did the Germans maybe have the right idea about something?

Mr_Deputy said:
Cycled through South London last night on a long training ride. Streets were awash with weird sinister gangsta types. Around a lot of blocks you could hear little gangs shouting 'Fck off and fck that you fcker" convenience stores ahve turned into mini pubs with little gangs wobbling about swearing and off their boxes - it was only Monday night. They could do with culling as well. No one feels safe on the streets when that lot are about. They've kind of 'won' as they can do what they like.
Plenty of police about tho. Ironically an unmarked car which came power-sliding round a corner with blues on would have hit me if I had tried to cross.
I'll remove this post if people find it offensive.
I think you mean "I'll remove this post if people don't like the truth."

This is happening across the country. If the powers that be continue to do nothing (which they will), we may well see a wave of vigilante crime, not totally unsupported by the public.

So sad - Crashed whilst driving a stolen transit van... Injured... Bless!!!