Pikey Tw-ts

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JP47, Aug 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS these lot can't even go to the hospital without causing grief. :evil:

Travellers run riot at Alder Hey hospital Aug 9 2008

by Kevin Core, Liverpool Echo

POLICE are patrolling Alder Hey children’s hospital around-the-clock after a critically ill teenager’s visitors caused a string of disturbances.

Nurses and parents of young patients say a group of up to 60 people coming in to see one desperately-ill child has brought chaos to the West Derby complex this week.

Police were called to several incidents in the past three days, including reports of extreme damage to the hospital’s canteen, abusive language and threats being made.

Now they have put officers into the hospital full-time to stop any further trouble.

The group have been visiting a 13-year-old from the travelling community, who was badly injured in a car accident earlier this week.

He is currently fighting for his life after being thrown from a stolen Transit van, which crashed into a lamppost in St Helens on Tuesday.

One distressed parent, who would not be identified, said: “The place is in chaos. They seem powerless to keep the gang in order.

“My child is being treated in the hospital and we went to get a drink in the canteen. There were two security men on the door, who said they had been forced to close it.
    “I was not allowed in because it had been trashed.”
    Another parent said: “Some people have been really upset by personal abuse being shouted out about things like weight and appearance, some of it really offensive.
    “It is wrong anywhere, but for this to be happening in a place like Alder Hey is dreadful.”
    One nurse told the ECHO: “We have been overtaken. At one point, half of the hospital had to be blocked off. You had to show your uniform to prove you worked there.

“They are visiting a child from their community, but the corridors are packed and their behaviour is scaring people.

“People have been finding the atmosphere very threatening.”

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

This brought a smile to my lips.

3. Watch you don't offend their sensebilities callin em pikies, bunch o thievin f##kwits

4. The group have been visiting a 13-year-old from the travelling community, who was badly injured in a car accident earlier this week.

He is currently fighting for his life after being thrown from a stolen Transit van, which crashed into a lamppost in St Helens on Tuesday.

Serves this feker right the thieving tw-t

5. 'travelling community' JUST FCUKING SAY PIKEY YOU PC TW@T

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Start a stampede and clear the hospital
    Shout "there's a bloke outside offering £90 cash in hand to tarmac the car park"

Then shut the doors and lock the tw4ts out

7. According to the Liverpool Echo it's ........ police brutality.

"A GROUP of travellers accused of running riot at Alder Hey children’s hospital today claimed they were being harassed by police while visiting a critically-ill teenager."

8. I was brought up with a fairly simple rule: if you don't want to be treated like you're shit, don't act like it. This lot were evidently 'socially excluded' from learning that lesson. Pikey cnuts should be gassed like badgers.

Although they are on the right track about the fat bastards, though.

9. What an inhumane thing to say! I like badgers.

10. As long as the police are powerless to deal with pikeys quickly and decisively they will continue to exist. A group of about 50 of them moved into a farmer's field nearby a few months ago; the farmer's reaction was to block the only gate to the field with rubble, bits of tree and similar waste, then charge an extortionate fee to the pikeys to allow their caravans to leave. This is a genius policy and went down well with all except the local hand-wringers, who unfortunately have control of the local press (a ghastly newspaper) and who complained to the police, who subsequently arrested the farmer :x

Next time I reckon that farmer'll just burn their caravans out in the dead of night. No proof=no conviction :wink:

11. All sounds pretty normal for Liverpool. :D

12. Pikeys are scum who should NOT be treated at hospitals payed for by taxpayers.

Pikeys do not pay tax,therefore do not deserve treatment.

Whilst the 60 or so pikeys were causing mayhem in the hospital,how many more were stealing from cars,or the cars for that matter,in the car park?

Gassing pikeys is a waste of energy,just strave them,it's much slower and cheaper..

13. If they're all at the hospital visiting the poor little mite, it's time to move their caravans somewhere that they won't be causing a problem- like the middle of the Mersey :D

14. I think this bunch of inbred knuckle draggers reside near Wigan and the thing is Alder Hey is just a kids hospital.If they acted that way in the Royal A&E all the drunken scallies and smackheads would have kicked them to fek.Bloody hell I don't know who is worse :x