Pikey Scuppers wanting council to pay rent!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bacon_Grill, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I don't know if anyone saw this pair on GMTV this morning?

Two unemployed half wits who had won £100,000 on a scratch card and have now spent the lot only to ask the Hammersmith council to pay their Rent!

They bought a van, caravan, and went on several holidays and believe that it was their right to spend it as they won it, (agree) however, they now think it is fair to ask their local council to pay their rent as they have no money and no jobs!

Is it just me or do these pair of fcukwits need a reality check? I am totally outraged with the cheek of these low life flippin scoundrals who clearly by their size ain't short of cash to by food! Apparently he invested 70K initially but he was only getting a return of about £300 quid, er yeah, at least it is interest.

Anyone else out there doing the mad arrse fling round their living room this morning whilst watching these t8ssers?

Discuss?

2. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

By 'invested' he means he stuck it in a bank account at 0.5% interest.

If he'd had half a brain the first £3,000 would have hit an ISA ASAP and be earning 6% tax free, with the rest in a nice high interest e-savings account at 5%.

He'd then be earning £3,500 a year in interest, without even trying.

Dopey Mong should have been made to give it all to a charity.

S_R

3. I didnt see this, what was the situation prior to the win, were the council paying the rent then? They should be means tested, they are bound to have some items (caravan) that are worth something.

4. I did not see it, but you have to EARN money to apprciate it true value.... yet another sad sad indication of our nations new cultural heritage...LOL

Attached Files:

5. I had the misfortune to witness these two brainless idiots, talk about 'easy come easy go'

I cannot believe the mentality of some people, having the neck to come on national TV in the first place....................did the dimwits expect sympathy? 8O She definately had the sort of face that you just wanted to slap.

6. That's just it 762Baynet, his caravan cost him 22K his van 9K, make him go live in the caravan and free the council house to a family that genuinely need it, I say! 8K was even spent on holidays! The council say that he has unaccounted for 47K though and want proof that he has spent the lot.

Fair dues he is clearly fcuking thick! He said he is currently out of work due to a frozen shoulder but will hopefully get a job soon, not now that the majority of potential employers have seen him on national TV I do not think that is going to happen.

Frozen shoulder tsk.. Obviously that is why he could go on all those lavish holidays.

Sell your assets pay your debts or move out and let a deserving family move in!

7. On another thread we have a wounded ex service man and has family having to live in a tent ...... how about these two parasites get kicked out of their council house and the ex squaddie and his family get it ??

8. OldTimer, totally agree I read that post and was fcuking outraged, the system is total cake and arrse. Those pikey fckuers were back on the TV this morning with a bloody solicitor going on about that if they can prove they have no money and savings then basically it is down to the council to pay their rent - Cheeky Bar stewards!

That squaddie and his family are PRIME examples of those members of the society who should be housed and yet they are turned away. The government need to take serious look at their systems in place and get a grip fecking idiots!

9. Conscript him...and her...

10. I saw them on tv yesterday morning and looking on the size of them, it must have been spent on food. If two fat ladies are 88, what are we.... Thankfully the cameraman let us viewed them from the chest upwards.

They have at least one good thing going for them..... they stopped the breeding process with the one child.

11. I had the misfortune to witness their ramblings once more this morning.

It's funny that now (With solicitor in tow) they claim that they have given a percentage of the money to friends, family and charity. Methinks they have been prompted into saying this. (Which didn't really take the brains of Einstien. :roll: )

If, as they say, they had given money away, surely they would have made this statement in their defence yesterday?

They must think that the general public are stupid, for Christ's sake!

Now I'm outraged! :x

12. What a pair of fat pikey feckers. Get them down the ranges for target practice.

Yet another drain on society.

Burn them.

13. By looking at them I'd put them in the Meehan bracket. Probably bestest mates. Our country is full of this type.

There remains three class types in Britain today but not working class (to be proud of), middle class and upper class as we once knew it. Instead there is underclass, working class/middle class and upper class. By undertclass I mean human beings who do not come up to the basic standards of civility and do not contribute to society but take from it in every which way they can.

14. I didn't see this interview, but I'm curious...

Who is paying for the solicitor?

15. Probably you and me!