Pikey Kilts Sell out in 15 Minutes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have the misfortune to be in chilly jockoland this week. I was watching the local news when the TV shows a bunch of blerts in East Kilbride tearing into a pile of brightly coloured acrylic shart that happens to have been cut into a skirt shape.

There were people buying two or three FFS, cos they want to be ready for Burnt Night or summat. There were some proper chavs fighting their way through the pile too.

So, Sweaties - What the feck? Surely they should be "investing" a bit more than 20 sovs in the Hairy Skirt? They did a comparison of the Lidl one and a proper one and - well there was no comparison.

15 Minutes at Pikey Central and they were all sold out.

Proper Gopping.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Only-1999-for-a-new.3677203.jp

2. It's East Kilbride, though, not Scotland. Buckie swilling pikey trash, the lot of 'em.

3. Why bother spending more than £20 on something you will wear only once and then only for getting drunk and having a fight/throwing up/being arrested or all three?

4. Depends. I had to spend far more than that on my Mess Dress.

5. True but unless all the stories about you are true then you did get to wear it more than just the once?

6. Yup. The second time to apologise.

7. seen below pic in news report

"MEASURING UP: Assistant Belen helps kit out customer Greg with a kilt."

I bet SHE never got the piss taken out of her at school...no siree, not ever!

8. The Pikey Kilt has its uses.. notably when all your English lassies wasnt to shove their hands up it..

Two things make us Sweaties attractive to your english birds.. one is beer.. lots of.. consumed by them :oops: The other is a kilt. 8)