Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, Jul 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

The new edition of Pigsick has found its way onto the first sight file at work.

All I can say is "Superb".

The office was in stitches. :lol:

Keep it up kids.:mrgreen:
  2. Why thank you Melchers. We aim to please.

Next issue out by end of August. We are looking for extra material - especially on our wonderful red-winged big-badged colleagues. If you, or anyone else, know or have anything, please PM me.

Daggers out!
  3. Stories featuring our "Erstwhile collegues in EOD" (to quote PATO) abound, unfortunately copies of Pigsick don't! Distribution should be widened, perhaps via certain SATs, or Ops room 2i/c's? :mrgreen:
  4. A certain Ops Room 2ic has had a copy, I believe. If you know the long workshy fop you might like to ask him to send you a copy.

So what about those stories about our erstwhile EOD colleagues? :wink:
  5. Anyone remember the story of "The Blue Loo Commando"?
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Well that narrows it down a bit :roll:
  7. Well Sir Rowley since you asked, just a quick one (as it were), why is it our erstwhile collegues, who it must be said bang on occasionally about "Professionalism" (Especially when briefing the TV reporters), currently have thier UK duty teams manned by the TA! I wonder if 531 Sqn have missed a chance here? Just think of the TA bounty! Especially as this has been going on for over a year. :roll:
  8. I was aware of Wimbish becoming one big stabbery, and I was very remiss for not making use of this. Thank you for reminding me.

On the other hand, while talking of professionalism, did anyone see Soldier Magazine and a picture of a certain beached whale of an RLC EOD operator holding what can only be described as a 76 mm diameter c-ock?

This is going in!
  9. [/quote]

Well that narrows it down a bit :roll:[/quote]

Well if you must have specifics, a certain 11 EOD Regt Ops WO has had a copy.

If "entitled" persons wish to receive Pigsick and have access to CHOTS, CASH or some such IT bollox, PM me on here and, if asked nicely, I may zap a copy across that intranet thingy. This is the modern army after all. Apparently.
  10. Sir RB, have you heard the one about Fatblerks 24hr ration pack causing a high speed blowout :oops: , photo evidence on it`s way. :p
  11. :p Rowley old cheese, a fine effort on your editorship of Pigsick. I can assure you that young pallet took great offence at your articles.
    You might want to ask the new L21 if he has recovered from the £150 loss at cards the other evening :twisted:
  12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Oh yes. That article appeared in NEODS though.
  13. Authored by the late great Chris Muir, if I remember correctly!