Pigs eat farmer as he goes to feed them

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wireless_barf, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well, lazy fekker should have fed them earlier shouldnt he? My chickens dont half peck me feet if im late with their scran

Investigation After Farmer Eaten By His Pigs - Yahoo! News UK

I wonder which would be considered the most pleasent way to go, this or drowning in your own slurry tank like the poor fekkers in Ireland last week
  2. Well, he did feed the pigs, didn't he?
  3. Mmmmm, pork sausages with a hint of farmer, luvverly.
  4. Sausages.
  5. Easily done if you have a sounder of the buggers around you. If they know you over in the muck it can be almost impossible to get back up. When you watch a boar munching a cows legbone you realise that they will make very short work out of a human. At least the lentil munchers cannot accuse him of not feeding his pigs.
  6. My dog just stares at me with the "eyes of pleading" if I'm late with his dinner...

7. good for them, they probably saw it as kill or be killed.

although are we potentially looking at the start of a "Planet of the Swine" type scenario?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Would you eat sausages knowing that pigs ate another human being? Would it be classes as in-direct cannibalism??
  9. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  10. No it'd be more like £6.59 a Kg.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 'kin ell chuck a few more farmers in and the price may come down.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It must have been like delivering pies to an RLC NAAFI!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. All sounds like a bunch of pork pies if you ask me...

14. I once knew of a kunikuni pig called Horace , who when given his bucket of swill every evening would put his front trotters on the top fence rail and give you the softest, darkest, most doe-like eyes in the direction of the bucket... Mind you, the tusks on him could zip you right open if you pissed him off.. Makes you wonder about farmers in general really, all those little 'accidents' that happen during 'quiet discussions' that can be covered up by an innocent face and a well-fed pig..
  15. I think Farmer Giles just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.
    Shoving his snout in the trough, and hogging the limelight, the ham fisted cunt :)