Pigs Disco

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by waffen, Aug 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Squaddies drinking heavily and shagging any woman available? I'm shocked I am!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I can imagine that, being written by an ex-para, it will be like a crayoney 'pop-up' version of Steven Preece's masterfully written and searing insight into the Marines.
  3. Sounds deadly dull, although some bits may only be as boring as bat shit. Here is some bat shit;

View attachment 134293

See Squeaky the Bat? Squeaky goes 'Eek!'
  4. Can you sound like Squeaky? All together now children, let's make our Squeaky sound! Ready? Eek!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds pretty much like any one in the late 80s early 90s regardless of whether they me be military or civi.
  6. Yawn. :desertsoldier: In other news it is reported that bears still shit in the woods - AND DON"T INTEND TO STOP!! :omg: :omfg:

Here's THAT RIFLE again;

SLR Rifles.jpg

Now this looks a bit sketchy: Nekkid Bar warm-up maybe? :?

Naked Bar Ireland.jpg
  7. Calm down. It's an air gun.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. Stuart Griffiths' book Pigs' Disco is available now from Ditto Press......

Piss poor publicity stunt

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sad.....just plain sad and not remarkable in any way.

I shall give it a wide berth.

10. No jundie-slotting and no black nasty? Sounds rivetting.
  11. Drug addict writes book. Gripping book I'm sure but, like the author, best put in a shredder.
  12. Do you think Ditto Press would buy my truly crap story of my cold war warrior days as well. booze, birds, nakedness, man toys in a slightly military setting since it was crab air. I'll even mention the unmentionable rifle.

The pitch..

For 13 years , Almost immediately nothing happens with a bit of playing with really expensive flying toys and the game of "we'll win the coming war against the might of the USSR" by hiding in a ditch from a 100 megaton bucket of instant sunshine protected by a noddy suit 4 times a year. I know the greens and dark blue and a few of crabair had that thing down south but i missed all that. I smell riches...
  13. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

"At the height of the Troubles ... during the late '80s and early '90s."

Yeah right. Nuff said.