Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigeon shooting gear

Tubbs_1966

Swinger
I use a burgeon from the 70s atm but it’s giving up the ghost, what do you all carry your gear in?

Obviously I have the standard magnet, flapper, decoys, a chair, poles, and netting but now I need a new bag and wondering what everyone else is using before I go and spend my money on something that will ruin in a week like most modern gear

I use a burgeon from the 70s atm but it’s giving up the ghost, what do you all carry your gear in?

Obviously I have the standard magnet, flapper, decoys, a chair, poles, and netting but now I need a new bag and wondering what everyone else is using before I go and spend my money on something that will ruin in a week like most modern gear
E Bay.
Get a PLCE Infantry bergan.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought your chaps were meant to carry the kit ?

1603299923562.png

I go shooting but don't carry a lot of gear. But i found online, a brilliant bag company for my photographic gear of which i do sometimes carry shedloads.
I think they are called Bag for life or something similar.
Keep the receipt and they will repair or replace as long as you own it.
Bought one for around £50.00 and was/am still impressed.

I go shooting but don't carry a lot of gear. But i found online, a brilliant bag company for my photographic gear of which i do sometimes carry shedloads.

You were ripped off.

Tescos will sell you a ‘bag for life’ for less than a quid.

Tubbs_1966

Swinger
These lifetime warranties is how I ended up vortex scopes
I’ll have a look thank you

Latest Threads