Pigeon Shooting available

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by snozzer, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a little bit more shooting than I can manage right now. So if any arrsers fancies a day up in Warwickshire pigeon shooting then I am happy to oblige. The only rules are 1) SGC holders only 2) Insured (BASC etc) 3) Has previously posted something sensible in this forum and 4) Is not a complete loony

2. We're all fkd then. Have a nice day on your own!

3. You speak for yourself..... Can we use SPUDGUNS? :twisted:

4. You were almost there - sensible replies only. Come with us on the ARRSE Clay Shoot - You're just the type of poster we need.

5. Some of the OSR fields had spuds in last year so you will probably have plenty of ammo available FOC. Whats the pattern like on a modernd spudgun?

6. On a more serious not that is a fantastic offer and I really do hope you are taken up on it. Would do myself but the Traz is a little too far away..................Guys, this is not an offer to take lightly , I am also a member of various other shooting sites and shooting in UK is getting harder and harder to come by , not like when I was a lad!!

Well done to you for offering, have a great Xmas!

7. That's us out!.

8. Too true. An excellent offer. Shame it's not nearer to me!

9. its far too far for me or i wold be there... soz lad for makeing light of it.... good on you for the offer,,, i have my own shoot and knw how hard it is to get a shoot up on speck... good luck

10. Had a reasonable day on some rape on Friday considering it was a still day I still bagged 42 and saluted about twice as many.

11. Well I could maybe come for the odd day here and there :D PM me a location if you like,

Cheers!

12. Hi Snozzer,

Sounds great and I would love to take you up on your offer.

I'm afraid I don't qualify under section 3 but do hold current SGC and FAC, insurance through CA, and my only lunacy was to be a part-time gamekeeper and run a shoot a few years ago. I'm a bit short of shooting at the moment, live in the Cotswolds and work on the Glos/Warks border. If you have a pigeon 'problem' I can probably get 2-4 safe gun together who will all meet your 1, 2 & 4. requirements, otherwise I would be delighted to shoot 'solo'

Can PM contact details as necessary.

13. Bumping this, as I have 400ac of osr to cover over the next month. So same deal insured SGC with kit for pigeon shooting in Warwickshire.

14. Cow

Cow LE

Bugger, bugger, bugger. Why does stuff like this come along when you didn't bother applying for your SGC when you should have. Getting my app in next month, if the offers still open when it's processed I'll be more than happy to get cold wet and hungry! Live in Brum so not to far from most of Warwickshire.

15. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

More to the point, why does stuff like this come along when I live in Cambridgeshire and have a car that hates going over 60?