Pigeon Bazongas

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by SausageDog, Jul 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a set of wood pigeon breasts sat mellowing in a tub of salty water in my fridge.

I usually fry them up with some olive oil & black pepper, any other suggestions?

2. Well **** off then, I'll fry them as usual. Thanks for nothing ARRSE!

3. That was a bit harsh you impatient shit, **** off to some faggot chef's website where you belong.

• Like Like x 1

4. I will, you spotty little dickmong!

Oh and thanks for replying. :)

5. .

<<<<<<<<<<

6. Very good, take a bow.

7. Here's a recipe.
    Take them out of the water, dry them off, put on a plate, place on a window sill for 24 hours, then eat the ******* raw.
    With a bit of luck you will suffer the worst gut ache ever, a case of the shits that makes you wish you were dead and if we are really lucky you might just snuff it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Too late Rob, I just fried them up with some garlic & onions, chopped them into thin wee slices, and slipped them into your boyfriend's lunchbox for tomorrow.

Toodle pip.

9. That's really kind of you he will be thrilled, if he thinks I have done it for him, my luck is in.

"Toodle pip"?? That speaks volumes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's the whimsical banter that keeps drawing me back to the site......

11. I know what you mean, it's addictive.

12. Slice thinly, roll in seasoned flour, quick fry until browned. Remove from pan and chuck a load of chopped onion, carrot and celery into the juice. Allow to soften then add some sliced chorico. Cook through then deglaze with a 50/50 mix of port and red wine. Simmer for a bit to reduce, season then chuck in the cooked pigeon breast. Heat through and serve on a huge pile of mash with a load of chopped parsley.

13. No charge.

14. The same, but I would use black pudding and Marsala, port is too sweet for pigeon, also, does the Chorizo not tend to overpower the dish?

15. If you were a successful person you would be telling the keeper to inform cook of that peasant recipe his missus gave you when you fucked her after the hunt ball.

As you are clearly common, I suggest a KFC.