Pigeon Bazongas

I have a set of wood pigeon breasts sat mellowing in a tub of salty water in my fridge.

I usually fry them up with some olive oil & black pepper, any other suggestions?

Here's a recipe.
Take them out of the water, dry them off, put on a plate, place on a window sill for 24 hours, then eat the ******* raw.
With a bit of luck you will suffer the worst gut ache ever, a case of the shits that makes you wish you were dead and if we are really lucky you might just snuff it.

Here's a recipe.
Take them out of the water, dry them off, put on a plate, place on a window sill for 24 hours, then eat the ******* raw.
With a bit of luck you will suffer the worst gut ache ever, a case of the shits that makes you wish you were dead and if we are really lucky you might just snuff it.
Too late Rob, I just fried them up with some garlic & onions, chopped them into thin wee slices, and slipped them into your boyfriend's lunchbox for tomorrow.

Toodle pip.

Too late Rob, I just fried them up with some garlic & onions, chopped them into thin wee slices, and slipped them into your boyfriend's lunchbox for tomorrow.

Toodle pip.
That's really kind of you he will be thrilled, if he thinks I have done it for him, my luck is in.

"Toodle pip"?? That speaks volumes.

Slice thinly, roll in seasoned flour, quick fry until browned. Remove from pan and chuck a load of chopped onion, carrot and celery into the juice. Allow to soften then add some sliced chorico. Cook through then deglaze with a 50/50 mix of port and red wine. Simmer for a bit to reduce, season then chuck in the cooked pigeon breast. Heat through and serve on a huge pile of mash with a load of chopped parsley.

Slice thinly, roll in seasoned flour, quick fry until browned. Remove from pan and chuck a load of chopped onion, carrot and celery into the juice. Allow to soften then add some sliced chorico. Cook through then deglaze with a 50/50 mix of port and red wine. Simmer for a bit to reduce, season then chuck in the cooked pigeon breast. Heat through and serve on a huge pile of mash with a load of chopped parsley. Take a sniff, decide you'd left the beast hanging too long, chuck it in the bin and head down the chippy
No charge.

Slice thinly, roll in seasoned flour, quick fry until browned. Remove from pan and chuck a load of chopped onion, carrot and celery into the juice. Allow to soften then add some sliced chorico. Cook through then deglaze with a 50/50 mix of port and red wine. Simmer for a bit to reduce, season then chuck in the cooked pigeon breast. Heat through and serve on a huge pile of mash with a load of chopped parsley.
The same, but I would use black pudding and Marsala, port is too sweet for pigeon, also, does the Chorizo not tend to overpower the dish?

If you were a successful person you would be telling the keeper to inform cook of that peasant recipe his missus gave you when you fucked her after the hunt ball.

As you are clearly common, I suggest a KFC.

Use as much chorizo as you feel is needed. Thin the port out with red wine to prevent it getting too sweet. Chuck in any spare chilis or lumps of black pud you like. It's all about the gravy and the mash, to be honest.

Try a mix of red wine, garlic, onion, basil and grated tomato.
Gently fry onion and garlic before adding the rest.
Gently fry small cubes of potato and breasts till al dente, add tomato wine mix allow time to simmer.
Eat with healthy brocoli and or salad.

Oh, has he already eaten them? Better send out for pizza then.