• A mouldy **** sock puppet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allo of the above with added throbbery

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

goatrutar

At least you're a grade A retard. I'd be quite upset if he called me b or c grade retard.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I honestly don't understand the mentality of people who get banned multiple times and just keep coming back.
A few people get banned once or twice for being a twat, even more for some of the serial twats.
But for mongs who keep getting the fuck off pill time and time again but are back within hours if not minutes to immediately carry on the same tired mongshit that got them banned before?
Please, someone explain the thinking behind it.

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I honestly don't understand the mentality of people who get banned multiple times and just keep coming back.
A few people get banned once or twice for being a twat, even more for some of the serial twats.
But for mongs who keep getting the fuck off pill time and time again but are back within hours if not minutes to immediately carry on the same tired mongshit that got them banned before?

Personality disorder.

Bellthronkery.

Twittering pissflappery like a naked skydiving wizards sleeve!

They probably think they're really upsetting those who reply to their sad little posts.
They amuse me and i get vacarious pleasure in winding them up. Their spluttering and pissweak banter, ably displayed by Pigeon (Camberwellsausagedog et al) and final banning give me a warm glow in the sub cockle area of my heart. (Thanks Denis.)

They probably think they're really upsetting those who reply to their sad little posts.
They amuse me and i get vacarious pleasure in winding them up. Their spluttering and pissweak banter, ably displayed by Pigeon (Camberwellsausagedog et al) and final banning give me a warm glow in the sub cockle area of my heart. (Thanks Denis.)
With your failure like banter, I don't think you could wind a clock up.
Edited to add, your posts should be classified as grade 'A' spam.