Pigboard

Greetings all,

A while ago, I obtained the domain name http://www.pigboard.co.uk (EDIT - It's no longer just sitting idle).

I'd like suggestions from the floor, as to exactly what you would want to see there.
Do you want it to be a free for all where anyone can post any pictures they like?
Or do you want me to bin anything that has obviously been found on the tinterweb?
Do you want a Babe board alongside it?
Do you want to be able to rate the pictures as at http://www.hotornot.com?

I'll obviously need some starter material too, so please post links (or the pictures themselves) in this thread or PM/email (pics@pigboard.co.uk) me if you want to remain anonymous.

TTFN

BFG

Sounds good.

So, any arrsers out there who have camera phones and happent to pork a pig (no puns about fat ugly police women please) get her snapped and on the site?

What do you reckon BFG?

You're onto a winner there with that domain and should have no trouble filling it up with 10 to 2ers. I'll dig out one of my ex wife for starters

hogspawn said:
Sounds good.

So, any arrsers out there who have camera phones and happent to pork a pig (no puns about fat ugly police women please) get her snapped and on the site?

What do you reckon BFG?
And if it was real? Sadly, I have porked a fat ugly woopsie :oops:

yes need to be able to vote! bogging on scale of 1 to 10

i want some where to put the ugly men!

yes have a babe board

ill be your first pig :)

blondy :p

Fat-chick dating site, of course. Big girls need love too.

Think of it as a public service. Don't know what the tax laws about this in the UK are like, but if they have a charitable donation credit, you could probably write off most of your personal expenses toward building and maintaining it.

And if I find a pic of myself under "No-Strings-Attached Fun" I'm going to be annoyed. :twisted:

How about separate pages for "T'interweb Hunnies" and "Real Life Hippocrocadillapigs"? As my pic's in the ARRSE Gallery I think that means that I qualify to appear on both! :roll: :D

I love it - BFG tells us it's just sitting idle, yet 24 of us immediately travel to said site to make shure he's not fibbing! :)

Good work BFG!

Right peeps, That one doesn't look like it's going to work particularly well.
It seems that you are supposed to only upload a picture of yourself, & as such, you can only upload 1 picture.

I'll have a scout around for a better script. PLease feel free to let me know if you see one anywhere........

you can fill it with pads wives specially sigs ones!check out there page thread on squaddie wives!

DozyBint said:
How about separate pages for "T'interweb Hunnies" and "Real Life Hippocrocadillapigs"? As my pic's in the ARRSE Gallery I think that means that I qualify to appear on both! :roll: :D

Dozy,

You will only be able to qualify for the hunnies board, sorry, out of ten, i'll give you 1

no honestly i would give you 10/10 because you are a star.

Latest Threads