Pig Sick of the World Cup

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Legs, Jun 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not even started and I'm sick of the World Cup. Pretty much everything seems to be centred on a bloody game of football. And and the false patriotism! Bloody hypocritical of most of the chavs who only think of 'Ingerlund' when there's flippin' football going on. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates it.

When does it end?
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

When we all cut our cocks off in protest.
  3. ...and just who decided that advertising Mars bars in England colours would go down well in an Aberdeen filling station..... Sales last week - Nil.

Anyone but England !!
  4. Its one of the down sides of your operation, learn to crochet or knit. Myself, I am not a great football fan, I don't support any club, but am looking forward to the world cup, I, like every other England supporter will loose total interest after they inevitably are knocked out. (Thats reverse psychology at work folks)
  5. A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of penis amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in the uk with extremly small penises make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?

Many thanks, A Dr.
  6. Last week I was reading about Tesco banning their truck drivers displaying England flags but went in the other day and flags were everywhere, claiming to be 'englands official world cup supermarket' or some crap.
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You do know you have an off button on your TV and radio? If you don't like it don't watch or listen to it.

It ends when you shut up.
  8. It's an excellent opportunity for normal men to bring comfort to the neglected females of the ballheads.
  9. You can look forward to the lager swilling shaven headed tattooed scum getting a good shoeing by the SA plod. I predict scores of England 0 SA Police 164.

The EU plod might be a bit aggressive compared to our police, but the SA plod are killers.

Allegedly, one UK airline has already got 1 aircraft on standby for early deportations
  10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Bit early to get worked up as the World Cup takes place next year in New Zealand.
  11. That it does F-F :D Our new stadium down in Dunners is coming on a treat. I'm also lucky enough to have tickets to the AB's V Wales on the 19th, the last international at the Carisbrook. I'm not sick of the World cup at all, really looking forward to it. :lol:
  12. I'm pretty ambivalent about most sport on tv and the media generally. The WC, (see what I did there), is an exception as I can remember watching the '66 final when a kid and I would like to enjoy seeing England lift the cup again.

-- Dont get me started on horse racing/gambling on tv though!
  13. What annoys me, apart from the over paid homosexuals that are football players, is the false patriotism which abounds in this country.

All of a sudden there are St George flags everywhere, when in reality the owners couldn't give 2 shits about the country. There's a pikey estate near me that looks like WWIII has broken out but now looks like the Shankill Road with flags every where. The cars are the worst ones. At times I wish I had a buckshee Javelin (and I'm not talking about the sporty spear things).

As one poster has already stated I can't wait to see the shaven headed, badly spelt tattoos and bear guts get a good shoeing from SA's finest. Infact i hope the fecking planes crash.

Ronin XiX