pig shit dribble

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Wench_Of_The_Manor, Aug 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's come to my attention that civi girls are heartily welcomed on other parts of the site but what about the NAAFI?
    Is it analogous to throwing Christians to the lions in the Colosseum? Is there a ritualistic initiation ceremony? Do you have to loan everyone twenty quid?
  2. Civvy Girls have ALWAYS been welcome in the NAAFI, especiallly if they have money and yo-yo knickers.

Mines a Bacardi and Coke Pet!

Now hurry up, before the rest of the drunks and pervs arrive
  3. Tits or GTFO
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah? Well I was never made very welcome. Just a bunch of badly dressed smelly tossers shouting "POST YOUR TITS". Maybe things have changed now we are in the enlightened days of the Con-Dem Government. But I doubt it.
  5. I saw her first, so fuck off or I'll shove your head down the bog!
  6. Post your tits, you KNOW you want do!
  7. Shut the fuck up bitch and come and sit on my face.
  8. TheIronDuke

I might have done when I first came here. There are those who will say that was the only reason I came here. But you could have talked to me. Asked me what my favourite colour was? Whats my star sign? Is a neutral palette a good start in interior design, or should one just get bold with it?

Like that. What you doing Friday night?
  9. Ahem...(cough..)

What's your favourite star sign?

What's your colour?

Is a neutral pall......... Eh??

What you doin Friday Nite...I know that one!!!!! Gettin your tits out!!!

Now, can I have a shag or not?
  10. TheIronDuke

ooooh, yes. I have waited so long for a sensitive man. If you bring a Revels Bingo Pack and a Maltesers MacFlurry you can finger my starfish while you're on.
  11. Do you want a fuck and a pizza ?
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Careful you old soak,or Jarrod will oblidge you!!!
  13. To revert to the Glasgow parlance...Gonny gie's it? Gonny? Eh? Gonny Gie's ma nat..'n'at? Aww, gonny? Gonny jist gie's it, but?
  14. Gies ma nat? Fuckin hell, must be a weegie thing
  15. I`m still trying to figure out Iron Dukes "neutral palette". Flavourless fellatio? Insipid dick?