Pig-Napped

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gundulph, Feb 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No need to worry fellow ARRSE Janner Members.

Humbug & Truffle the two missing 'Pub Porkers' (Pig-Napped last week) have turned up safe and well :D

"But mystery still surrounds the exact circumstances of the pet pigs' disappearance last week, and the ransom message that followed demanding £200 to save their bacon. :lol: "

Linky

2. Let joy be unconfined.

3. I wonder :? There was a siggy in 1980 who got sent away from NI for stealing pigglets when he was doing comms for RE search teams. He used to rock up after the fact with a pigglet in the back of his cab if they ever searched a farm with those animals on it.

Apart from that he was normal..ish.

4. Does anyone remember the guy, a corporal I think who was in mctc Colchester in 94 for having unatural relations with a pig? Think he stayed in

5. for having unatural relations with a pig?

So every burd you have slept with is a princess then :?

6. Well, I tend to call every bird I sleep with princess, saves trying to remember names

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I remember him he had a couple of john smiths to many and pulled the naafi bar monster, i think its a bit cruel to call her a pig but such is life.

was this her?

[​IMG]

8. There can be only one princess

Attached Files:

9. That picture was the woman he pulled, my god, had it not been for becky in 3 para mess I would have done her one night, a cold night in Belfast, does anyone know if becky still works in 3 para mess, lovely girl, great lay, shoulda setlled down there I feel, but hey ho, I may go down chicagos, see if she's stills bout

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Pigs and Plymouth and no NSFW tag. This site is going to the fucking dogs.

I resign.

11. You can't resign, once your in, that's it, no getting out, sorry fella resignation not accepted

12. A guy walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm.He says,"This is the pig I have to sleep with every night" The wife replies "That's a sheep" Guy says "I was talking to the sheep"

13. From the title, I thought this thread was going to be about Shannon Matthews...