PIG BOARDS ON TOUR

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by isongard, Mar 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Write in and tell of your memories of the pig board that you had on tour filled with the munters that write to lonley squaddies :cyclopsani:

2. Don't tell me what to do.

3. In my days only goddesses wrote to squaddies.

4. They usually contained atleast one half decent bird, which everybody wanted the address of.

5. Why have you posted this topic 3 times?
    Are you the only squaddie no pig (female or male) wrote to.

MOD MESSAGE....Sorted. MiB

6. computer started playing up my apologies

7. PM a MOD then and ask them to kindly remove the 2 other threads.

8. Why have you posted this topic 3 times?

9. Why have you posted this topic 3 times?

PM a MOD then and ask them to kindly remove the 2 other threads.

10. echo echo

11. Mong..........Mllllllaaaarrrr

12. Some Navy bloke, on Op Grapple II, put up three polaroids of some bird with all sorts stuck up her sphincters..

He'd replace them from week to week, getting more & more gratuitous & pink looking each time.

Bumped into him in the Kiwi bar at DJ barracks, asked him about them, complementing him on decent bird-good looker she was, but also how gory, graphic and generally how much filth-ness quality they were....but how come you get so many, says I...?

He sips his bottle & spouts: "Me wife sends them to me, but only when her sister comes round to take the photos..................."

I was pulling meself for the next 3 & half months at the thought of that one.

13. moderator has been pm so hopefully the other two threads will get taken off

14. the worst happens to you when you are 3 quarters the way through your tour and if you just happen to be single the pig board munters slowly start to look nice.... the start of the slippy slope then you write to one and then you get sucked in and before you know it you are meeting it on your post op tour leave. this happened to me still i took one for the team and still did the deed. now i am scarred for life.