Piers Moron - still a tw@t

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Herrumph, Jan 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just had the misfortune to listen to Piers Morgan being interviewed on CNN in a blatant plug for his new show.

Apart from the normal annoying smugness and incredible (un-justified IMHO)self-belief, he talked at length about those photographs that got him sacked. He still continues to justify his own actions and claimed he was still convinced the photographs were genuine in that they "portrayed" events that happened. He further claimed that his serving brother agreed with him and also believed the incidents were genuine (something I find hard to believe having discussed Piers with his brother!). The spin he put on the whole incident would have made his former New Labour friends proud.

I just hope that if the American audience really believe in anything Moron says then they will keep him and we in the UK can be rid of him for good.

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So it is true, you can fool some of the people all of the time!

3. 'I just hope that if the American audience really believe in anything Moron says then they will keep him and we in the UK can be rid of him for good.' And they can hang on to Russell Brand as well for good measure.

4. Piers Moron - still a tw@t? I hadn't realised there was a period when he was possibly not considered a twat! The kind of face you would NEVER tire of kicking.

5. i'll hold your jacket and keep you supplied with tastey drinks while you turn his face into a pasta sauce type paste

6. I despise Piers Moron.

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I suppose though he's got some cred.... There can't be many journalists who have single-handedly and directly caused the deaths of others - but Piers has. Violent protest riots, leading to several fatalities, occurred in the Middle East/south Asia when 'those' obviously faked pictures were publishd at his behest in the Daily Mirror. There's not many on this Site who've actually killed people, but Piers has :)

Has this lying, two-faced, fraudulent-share-manipulating twat any redeeming features at all? He's about as genuine as Cheryl Cole - and about as talented, too.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Its that 'I am a right ****, aint I'? smugness of the bastard that gets me. He knows that he has managed to bottle the secret to making money from having a toff name, a quiff, being an obsequious sycophant when it will further his 'career' and making millions in the process whilst being hated by huge sections of every society.

For that, he deserves to be quartered and the remains posted at the edges of our Isles to serve as a warning for all further epic cuntitude that this man will surely encourage in other skill-less boy wonders.

What kind of golf club would serve best to demolish this vile visage

[​IMG]

9. He should be paraded through every village and town in the UK.

There are quite a few of them so you may have to cut him up very small.

10. A shameless plug would be the Callway Octane Black Driver. A full size 460cc and bloody good looking head, will demolish any plummy-obnoxious twats head in.

Golf Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane Black Driver

Or. . .

For added pummel-power, the Callway Razr X iron (#3 for maximum skull opening)

Golf Irons - RAZR X Irons

:wink:

11. You Sir, are a true Gentleman.

12. I just went to CNN.com to check out the news and the twunt is all over the homepage - take him back you fargin' bastidges!

13. I do try, now about these tasty drinks whats your preference alcholic or isotonic

14. I was in the TA unit , whose personnel were suspected of being involved in the 'faking' of these photos, suggesting they had been taken by our 1st Battalion in Iraq. the two main discrepancies the cnut did not check was:

1. The vehicle in the photo was a Bedford (ribbed sides) and not a DAF (smooth sides). We only had DAF's out there

2. The soldier in the photo was carrying an SA80A1 and not the SA80A2 that he should have been carrying

the cnut should have done his homework and not listened to his brother who I suspect was a member of the Womens Auxillary Balloon Corps. When I see him on TV I just want to punch his lights out.

15. Alchotonic please, gets me in a fighting mood and quietens me down at the same time, it's quite a sight to behold so I am told.