Piers Moron 'steps down'

Marvellous. Can't quite believe it yet, especially since his position ref the photos has been so clearly untenable for so long a time.

Wonder how this will affect 'Soldier C' and his forthcoming television experience.
manchestermonkey said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get the beers in!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
What about the Kebabs and a bit of dancin' on his 'grave'?? I'm still not reading his rag though!
Brilliant!! Still looking for the honourable Hari Kiri, though!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: YESSS! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And it looks like we have the yanks to thank

The newspaper group's shareholders are also feeling uneasy about the story, says the BBC's business editor.

Trinity Mirror shareholders in the US told BBC business editor Jeff Randall they had concerns about the ethical issues and the possible damage to the paper's reputation from the publication of the photographs.

So the editing board have no ethics but as soon as their bankrollers get jumpy then its time to go?
In the days of litigation and the "Americam blame" culture.In addition to the landslide case of Bici v MOD where Kosavans recieved compensation from the government of the day. I think the MOD should grow some balls and sue the Mirror Group for putting every British soldiers life in hightened danger; due to their alter ego of trying to publish a scoop.Simple, the MOD is obviuosly short of a few quid, reduction of Harrier and jaguar fleet, 50 WR and 50 CR2 to go and some navy assets.By the time weve finished Piers Morgan might just have the shirt on his back.So, hes resigned someone must still be culpable even though Morgan may not be in the Mirror Group employ. Start with the boards of Directors. :twisted: :twisted: An apology dont make me laugh we should do what every other begger does SUE,SUE,SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Training is the best form of Welfare it saves casualties.
Just remember this moment when people say that ARRSE is just a place for squaddies to talk bo11ocks....... this moment proves that we can actually achieve things, important things. People out there who do have the power to change things do read and they do take notice. I'm proud of you all (Except SilcoSid, Jake, Bert and the rest :-D)