• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Piers Morgan

On Soccer AM has just said that the English FA should follow the Columbian idea and if you make a mistake like Scott Carson did, you should be shot.

So, Piers, bearing in mind your resignation over the faked photos, where would you like the bullet?

YOU CNUT.

Well said Guru, the man is an utter CNUT. Self promoting fukcing waste of air.

He is right though, Scott Carson should be shot.

Ohhh,, Bagsy me to put the bullet where he wants it.

I wouldn't use a gun though. That is too Kool, Mossside crew init.

I would pull the bullet out, and then use a toffee hammer to knock it in.

(That is Piers Morgan by the way).

For the entire England squad (manager down, WAGs, PAs and assorted hangers on) I suggest a GPMG SF in one goal, they start on the other side. If they get to the GPMG Goal they live.

His brother was an officer in a Welsh infantry outfit,during the 'faked pictures' saga,so I'm told.I wonder how he's getting on now!!!

heidtheba said:
dingerr said:
He is right though, Scott Carson should be shot.[/quote]

I don't. He should be knighted :wink:
Fair, anyone who can make the mediocrity of Scotland look half decent should maybe receive some award from the unclean. It will have to be a bottle of buckfast though as you haven't had your own independant Monarchy for a few hundred years now. :twisted:

B

Brandt

muhandis89 said:
His brother was an officer in a Welsh infantry outfit,during the 'faked pictures' saga,so I'm told.I wonder how he's getting on now!!!
Still serving.

Wonder what the family dinners/reunions/other get togethers are like?

muhandis89 said:
His brother is a really nice man, i can not say a bad word about him.

IMO the outfit he serves with is one of the most professional mobs i have had the pleasure of working with.

Its a shame you can choose your friends but you cant choose your relatives, im sure he thinks Piers should be flogged too.

Definition of 'Countryside' ... the killing of Piers Morgan.

dingerr said:
heidtheba said:
dingerr said:
He is right though, Scott Carson should be shot.[/quote]

I don't. He should be knighted :wink:
Fair, anyone who can make the mediocrity of Scotland look half decent should maybe receive some award from the unclean. It will have to be a bottle of buckfast though as you haven't had your own independant Monarchy for a few hundred years now. :twisted:
True. Our last independent Monarch travelled South to take your Throne and Crown. After the ugly old bag of an English Queen snuffed it without sh1tting out a b@stard.

Hundreds of years later, nothing's changed - you're country is STILL being controlled by a Scot! :twisted: So be careful how you speak to your betters, peasant! :twisted:

Mr Carson will never have to buy a drink in Scotland for the rest of his life.
The man is a hero! :D