Piers Morgan - Upset at Arrse!!

jack-daniels said:
Ha! Poor old Piers. Seems like he's found his popularity poll on here.

Come on Piers! Its all for fun.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/mosli...r--8216-Morgan-hated-man-English-Channel.html
Ha ha ha ha. Is he having a hissy fit or what?

Best we be careful about what we say now, he might tell on us.

Of course, the irony of all this is that most of my family are in the Army, and I happen to believe we have the greatest soldiers in the world.
I just didn’t think they should be sent by lying politicians to risk their lives in Iraq, nor did I think they should abuse innocent Iraqi civilians when they got there – as a small barrel of extremely rotten apples did.
Editted to add a bit of backtracking.......

I find it difficultto believe 11% of people quite like the bloke. Or was that just him voting for himself. Cunt

I do try not to laugh at other people's misfortunes, and I hadn't read the thread, but I am giggling here.

And I am off to add my name to the list!

Litotes

Of course, the irony of all this is that most of my family are in the Army, and I happen to believe we have the greatest soldiers in the world.

I just didn’t think they should be sent by lying politicians to risk their lives in Iraq, nor did I think they should abuse innocent Iraqi civilians when they got there – as a small barrel of extremely rotten apples did.

And I will never apologise for either opinion.
Fair one........ Got to admit to agreeing with him there.

Thankfully the pictures that led to his downfall were fake...... Imagine what cnuts HMF would look if they were real.

jack-daniels said:
Maybe he'll print a picture of you Sluggy!!
Hopefully it's the one of me in my big knickers with a knife to a prisoner's neck.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
CutLunchCommando said:
"....most of my family are in the Army...."

Wonder if they voted?

From PTP on the other thread:

"and I'd have got away with that story too, if it hadn't have been for those meddling arrsers"
We are in so much trouble now. Bits is going daaaahn.

He could also point out that it was ARRSE members that exposed his fake pictures scam - maybe he has forgotten.

(doths hat to ViroBono)

Funny how Piers is so keen to wheel out the "family history" routine - if any of them had been in Southern Iraq in the weeks and months after his exclusive, maybe they would have put him clear on the impact of his high journalist standards.

Incidentally, I wasn't in the 11%.

I wonder how many times Piers Googled his own name to locate the thread?

Or, was he tipped off by a "concerned" friend / colleague?

"'ere, Piers. Those ARRSEr's are running a Poll for you"

Piers probably thought the link took him to some form of TV Quick vote for minor celebrities.

And Command_Doh, be afraid, be very afraid!

I am in a position where I actually agree with a lot of what he says and he is always good value for money entertainment wise on the telly or in print but printing those pictures was absolutely unforgivable and is something that will stay with him and those affected for a very long time. If he had been more of a journalist and less of a sensationalist who wanted to believe them despite them being so obviously fake to anyone with any knowledge or experience he would not be so reviled by the majority on here. He should understand that he is not hated for his opinions but his actions.

He is rightly reviled, publishing those pictures may have resulted in a soldiers death or injury, who knows. I have yet to see him offer a genuine apology and that's not expressing regret but actually saying sorry.

meridian said:
I am in a position where I actually agree with a lot of what he says and he is always good value for money entertainment wise on the telly or in print but printing those pictures was absolutely unforgivable and is something that will stay with him and those affected for a very long time. If he had been more of a journalist and less of a sensationalist who wanted to believe them despite them being so obviously fake to anyone with any knowledge or experience he would not be so reviled by the majority on here. He should understand that he is not hated for his opinions but his actions.

He is rightly reviled, publishing those pictures may have resulted in a soldiers death or injury, who knows. I have yet to see him offer a genuine apology and that's not expressing regret but actually saying sorry.
Like he would set an account up on here and apologise. Ha!

the_boy_syrup said:
CutLunchCommando said:
"....most of my family are in the Army...."

Wonder if they voted?
Well, there you have his "Extremely rotten apples" then... Wonder if any of the people who beat up those Iraqi kids were related to Morgan?