Piers Morgan to entertain the troops?.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jemadarjo, May 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that the latest episode of Opportunity Knocks has ended and the esteemed panel of judges have finally decided on who is the most talented individual in the UK, Perchance the time is now right for the managers of BFPS to approach Mr Morgan and offer him a position within their sphere of world class entertainment providing a fresh stimulating voice for all the Tommies away from their loved ones and fighting to save the Western way of life.

2. how?, by hanging himself for all the shite he caused with the fake photographs of beatings in Iraq

3. BFPS is that the same as BFBS??

4. piers morgan attonement hour.

A weekly dose of piers in various SAW and HOSTEL situations, where upon a quick trip to A & E patches him up for next week.

Pliers, blowtorches, rat poison and other items provided.

5. I think he should be put in a pillory and dry bummed by all and sundry.

6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Target Practice :twisted:

7. I feel that whatever he gets, it will not be atonement for his wasting both 02 and rations.
    He is scum!

8. I'd rather fcuk the small one from Diversity.

9. Some here would rather feck the monster that is Boyle......

10. Figure 11 target will fall when hit.

Watch and shoot, Watch and shoot!!

11. They could nail him to the inside wall of a FOB and have a world wide guessathon at the cost of 1 Euro per guess to see how many compo sausages you could get up his wrong un before he splits open.

12. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

If he was to slice his throat from ear to ear with a potato peeler, producing a good 10 foot worth of arterial spray in the process - in front of the massed ranks of deployed personnel in Afghan - I still don't think he would have atoned for his "fake - pictures attempted damning of our Forces" debacle.

13. What by dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

14. I will gladly shell out for each one of these, as long as it's televised......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All in all I reckon it'd cost £30 to see the c**t off the planet. Result, that. In anyone's money!!!!!

Chas

15. Maybe not, but I would pay good money to watch you do that.

My OH thought he was funny until I scoffed yesterday. After explaining that he was directly responsible for increasing the death toll in Iraq, she now thinks he is a complete cnut, so at least Britain's got Tw*ts dancing around was good for something.

As an aside, if Stavros would have won, I would have been proclaiming it as the best show ever :)