Piers Morgan sacked from Good Morning Britain.

Let’s all rejoice, we have seen salvation. :)

The Morgan supporting poster has graced us with his wisdom, and pointed out the role of a ‘commissioned’ officer............

How could any of us ever have known without that explanation?

I suspect that the serving or ex serving officers on this ARMY based website can now all breath a sigh of relief.

Perhaps he is an aficionado of the gentleman's musk emanating from between the hirsute thighs of a hofficer.

Who are you trying to tell fella? Do you have any military experience? It sounds like you’ve quoted from his CV.

All you’ve posted about him is various staff appointments.

Where has he distinguished himself in battle?

Where has he distinguished himself in making major change and be anything but self serving?

I’ve seen plenty of officers like your beloved Jeremy. Grey men who take no risks, question no decisions, if they do nothing they can do nothing wrong. They accept promotion as if it’s any given birthday and treat it likewise.

If Jeremy Morgan was as great as you say then some on this site will have come across him. As it stands he’s anonymous with the sole exception of having an utter prick as a brother.

Validation of his military career from you, a never served, no mark, stinking civvy, doesn’t quite cut it.

Fella deployed. Oh dear. Things are turning nasty.

The point is, people keep using the newspaper story regarding abuse of Iraqi civilians (even though it is a proven fact that abuse was occurring at the same time) is evidence that Piers is not a supporter of the Armed Forces. This is not true as not only has Piers supported the Armed Forces for decades he also enjoys the support of his brother, a well respected Lt Col.

You seem to side step the fact the photographs were published against the historical context of the time. At that time a number of QLR soldiers where convicted of committing crimes against detained Iraqis. Why do you keep side stepping this? Piers authorised the publication in good faith as it was in the public interest. There wasn’t smoke without fire though as thankfully a number of soldiers were convicted.

You don’t appear to think that telling lies and misleading the public is an issue.

Like Piers Morgan, are you dishonest and lack integrity?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fella deployed. Oh dear. Things are turning nasty.
BigheartedPopularEthiopianwolf-max-1mb.gif

I’ve seen plenty of officers like your beloved Jeremy. Grey men who take no risks, question no decisions, if they do nothing they can do nothing wrong. They accept promotion as if it’s any given birthday and treat it likewise.

If Jeremy Morgan was as great as you say then some on this site will have come across him. As it stands he’s anonymous with the sole exception of having an utter prick as a brother.

Validation of his military career from you, a never served, no mark, stinking civvy, doesn’t quite cut it.
My brother [serving RLC] had a pint with him. Said he was fine. Nice enough. Nothing special. Like hundreds / thousands of others.

Perhaps he is an aficionado of the gentleman's musk emanating from between the hirsute thighs of a hofficer.
It would bring a whole new meaning to "Gentleman's Relish".

Fr SpodoKomodo

Old-Salt
Bloke needs to see a psychiatrist

1618139055871.png

1618139061869.png

------------

1618139115834.png

The first of those headlines relates to an event in 1998 (Charles’ 50th). If Morgan was expecting to be treated with adoration given the flak the tabloids were hurling at Charles at the time, post St Diana’s beatification, he was utterly deluded. He was damned lucky Philip didn’t land one on him...

Morgan’s either:

1. Realised that the nation in the main actually quite liked the Duke for his not giving a damn and supporting HMQ and is thus cravenly changing his mind to ensure he doesn’t have a proper career-ending moment, or -
2. Is giving clear illustration that he’ll write any old sh1te he thinks will go down well with the readership

I’ll be fair and suggest that there’s an option:

3. Someone has taken him to one side and told him in a very convincing way that he’s got it all wrong about the DofE; he’s accepted this and he’s now writing without having the guts to admit that he got it all wrong.

Which means he’s either a charlatan, or a ****. And again, I’ll be fair and suggest he could he a charlatan and a ****.

TamH70

MIA
/Checks where I put this thread. It's the NAAFI.

Piers Moron is not a ****. cnuts are useful objects, just like dicks, and *********. He is not useful.

He is a shit-stain clinging fast on the left arse-cheek of life. In an ideal world, life would do what posh people do in that situation - use a bidet to flush his remnants down the drain. This is NOT an ideal world.

Latest Threads