Piers Morgan sacked from Good Morning Britain.

Slime

LE
Piers’ brother has over 30 years experience as a commissioned Officer. He is the current assistant chief of staff operations within HQ British Forces Cyprus at Strategic Command.
A very respected and renowned leader.

Wow, a ‘commissioned’ officer..........marvellous..........

I’m glad you cleared that up, I’d heard he was a school truant officer or council housing officer.

At least now we know he did paintings for a fee.

And, double thanks for clearing up his role as ASSISTANT in a relatively small region.
:)

JWinner

Swinger
Wow, a ‘commissioned’ officer..........marvellous..........

I’m glad you cleared that up, I’d heard he was a school truant officer or council housing officer.

At least now we know he did paintings for a fee.

And, double thanks for clearing up his role as ASSISTANT in a relatively small region.
:)
I’m not suggesting he is renowned for simply being a commissioned officer @Slime

I am pointing out that Piers’ brother (follow on Twitter @JeremyPM66)
has over 30 years command experience and is very well respected by his colleagues & subordinates. He was SO1 at Afghan Counter - Insurgency centre, former Armoured Infantry chief of staff, CO UK training team in Afghanistan, head of Army recruiting in Wales, Chief planning officer HQ 3 (UK) division, director and senior advisor of afghan national army unified training command at NATO.

So you can read between the many lines. Military runs through the veins of the Morgan family.

wheel

LE
I’m not suggesting he is renowned for simply being a commissioned officer @Slime

has over 30 years command experience and is very well respected by his colleagues & subordinates. He was SO1 at Afghan Counter - Insurgency centre, former Armoured Infantry chief of staff, CO UK training team in Afghanistan, head of Army recruiting in Wales, Chief planning officer HQ 3 (UK) division, director and senior advisor of afghan national army unified training command at NATO.

So you can read between the many lines. Military runs through the veins of the Morgan family.
You are very slow, has it taken you two weeks to compose that reply?.

Slime

LE

Maybe he was hoping we had forgotten how a member of that military family, and a member with a brother who is a ‘commissioned’ officer set out to deliberately discredit members of the British army.

Not only deliberately, but publicly for the world to see, and lied to the world for financial gain.

Slime

LE
Maybe he was hoping we had forgotten how a member of that military family, and a member with a brother who is a ‘commissioned’ officer set out to deliberately discredit members of the British army.

Not only deliberately, but publicly for the world to see, and lied to the world for financial gain.

Even without needing to read between lines we have seen dishonour and dishonesty in the Morgan family.

Whatever he’s done in the army still doesn’t detract from having a weapons grade, ocean going Cnut for a brother

That’s not renown, that’s doing a job you are paid to do. Billions of people the world over do a job they are paid to do.

Hardly. You idiot.

Reading the faked headlines, we can see Piers Morgan has made sure that whatever is running through the veins of the Morgan family is diluted by the copious volume of slack shit that is his contribution.

Slime

LE
Some parallels with another well known pair of brothers called Jeremy and Piers.

Those other brothers have parallels with Laurel and Hardy, or, if we added Diane Abbott, similarities with Mo Curly and Larry.

JWinner

Swinger

Hi, believe it or not I’ve been really quite busy recently. I will continue the discussion when I can.
That’s not renown, that’s doing a job you are paid to do. Billions of people the world over do a job they are paid to do.

The job of an Officer is to take on the responsibility of leading their fellow Soldiers. What you will find is Jeremy has held many senior command positions throughout defence including a secondment with NATO HQ. This is not typical of every officer and he didn’t just stumble upon these appointments. He is known as a proactive commander who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. He has over 30 years experience as an Infantry Officer. Believe it or not this is respected in military circles.

Even without needing to read between lines we have seen dishonour and dishonesty in the Morgan family.

You keep going round in circles. Allow me to iron out some kinks in your argument. Piers to this day has not accepted the Photographs are fake. He had an honest held belief they were genuine. In fact Army HQ via General Mike Jackson also believed they were genuine as he had sight of them at midday the day before publication. How did he respond? He appeared on live TV condemning the soldiers. They were sophisticated fakes and the publication published them in good faith.

The reason they were so believable is because actual mistreatment of Iraqis was occurring at this time. This is a fact and soldiers from the QLR have since admitted horrific abuse of Iraqi civilians. Former Cpl Donald Payne stated at a public inquiry that he witnessed Lt Craig Rodgers assaulting a group of detainees and pretended to set one alight. This is verifiable and you can search for the public inquiry yourself. Whilst you are at it search the report into how Mr Mousa died in Basra while in the custody of 1 QLR. If memory serves me right he suffered 93 separate injuries. I would suggest that Cpl Payne pleading guilty at court martial would impact greatly on how the British Army were received by the Iraqi population. To tease this out further the pathology report into Baha Mousa’s cause of death was determined as asphyxiation whilst in the custody of 1 QRL. The autopsy found he had 93 separate injuries including a broken nose and fractured ribs. The inquiry took testimony from some 400 witnesses including the former defence secretary Geoff Hoon. The MoD acknowledged that the actions of some soldiers were shameful and inexcusable. So, considering these events were ACTUALLY HAPPENING can you concede why the photographs appeared genuine?

As I have said Piers has gone on record to state that he had an honest held belief the photographs were real and the subsequent proven evidence that abuse occurred certainly backs up why he would of believed them. If Piers was so hated please explain why he has attended RMAS functions, been invited into a number of mess‘ and attended a number of parades since? Any proof he was hounded out the gate. No, he was welcomed.

If Piers was so hated please explain why he has attended RMAS functions, been invited into a number of mess‘ and attended a number of parades since? Any proof he was hounded out the gate. No, he was welcomed.

You could ask him how much human and animal waste he thinks has been served for him to eat at the events.

He would be incorrect by an order of magnitude.

The job of an Officer is to take on the responsibility of leading their fellow Soldiers.
1617697072439.png

Hi, believe it or not I’ve been really quite busy recently. I will continue the discussion when I can.

The job of an Officer is to take on the responsibility of leading their fellow Soldiers. What you will find is Jeremy has held many senior command positions throughout defence including a secondment with NATO HQ. This is not typical of every officer and he didn’t just stumble upon these appointments. He is known as a proactive commander who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. He has over 30 years experience as an Infantry Officer. Believe it or not this is respected in military circles.

You keep going round in circles. Allow me to iron out some kinks in your argument. Piers to this day has not accepted the Photographs are fake. He had an honest held belief they were genuine. In fact Army HQ via General Mike Jackson also believed they were genuine as he had sight of them at midday the day before publication. How did he respond? He appeared on live TV condemning the soldiers. They were sophisticated fakes and the publication published them in good faith.

The reason they were so believable is because actual mistreatment of Iraqis was occurring at this time. This is a fact and soldiers from the QLR have since admitted horrific abuse of Iraqi civilians. Former Cpl Donald Payne stated at a public inquiry that he witnessed Lt Craig Rodgers assaulting a group of detainees and pretended to set one alight. This is verifiable and you can search for the public inquiry yourself. Whilst you are at it search the report into how Mr Mousa died in Basra while in the custody of 1 QLR. If memory serves me right he suffered 93 separate injuries. I would suggest that Cpl Payne pleading guilty at court martial would impact greatly on how the British Army were received by the Iraqi population. To tease this out further the pathology report into Baha Mousa’s cause of death was determined as asphyxiation whilst in the custody of 1 QRL. The autopsy found he had 93 separate injuries including a broken nose and fractured ribs. The inquiry took testimony from some 400 witnesses including the former defence secretary Geoff Hoon. The MoD acknowledged that the actions of some soldiers were shameful and inexcusable. So, considering these events were ACTUALLY HAPPENING can you concede why the photographs appeared genuine?

As I have said Piers has gone on record to state that he had an honest held belief the photographs were real and the subsequent proven evidence that abuse occurred certainly backs up why he would of believed them. If Piers was so hated please explain why he has attended RMAS functions, been invited into a number of mess‘ and attended a number of parades since? Any proof he was hounded out the gate. No, he was welcomed.

Messes.

An out of context quote. If you read on you will understand the point. To imply Jeremy has had a typical career and is “just doing his job” is incorrect. His ability and talent has led to many senior command appointments. His career is not typical of every officer and he didn’t just stumble upon these appointments.
Still doesn't change the fact his brother is a lying, two faced, full of sh1t, ********

An out of context quote. If you read on you will understand the point. To imply Jeremy has had a typical career and is “just doing his job” is incorrect. His ability and talent has led to many senior command appointments. His career is not typical of every officer and he didn’t just stumble upon these appointments.
Not taken out of context at all i read the whole post and my reply is

5195A02D-8906-4E05-9D0F-6648FB431F82.jpeg

Latest Threads