Piers Morgan sacked from Good Morning Britain.

TamH70

MIA
"Piers Morgan has left ITV's Good Morning Britain following a row over comments he made about the Duchess of Sussex.
It brings the controversial host's time on the breakfast show to an end after six years."

I can't say I'm surprised...

Good the slimey ball bag

tpr0327

Clanker
What, not surprising 41000 people have complained against him for airing his thoughts?

Yep, because that's the way this country is going. You're fucked if you're crazy enough to have a personal opinion.

TamH70

MIA
What, not surprising 41000 people have complained against him for airing his thoughts?

Yep, because that's the way this country is going. You're fucked if you're crazy enough to have a personal opinion.
I don't care about Harry or Meagain.

It didn't surprise me that Moron was sacked as Moron is always getting himself sacked. I am just shocked it took so long.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
As much as I disagree with his opinions most of the time, being driven out of a job where he was employed to be controversial by a likely-social-media-organised virtual mob (online bullying?) isn't something I'd ever thought could be taken seriously by any employer.

tpr0327

Clanker

It didn't surprise me that Moron was sacked as Moron is always getting himself sacked. I am just shocked it took so long.

I'm more shocked that he's been booted for simply saying what almost everyone on this forum is thinking (and what is a decent representation of a chunk of the country, i.e, real men).

anglo

LE
That comment was mild put against some comments he as said to people
over the years, Someone at ITV must have a hard on, for Meagain {or Harry}, to fire him
for that.

I watched it and I have to say whilst I find the bloke a slime ball, he expressed a set of views and asked a set of questions that are entirely consistent with the comments posted in the Ginger and Whinger threads.

Make of that what you will

I am no apologist for Morgan, who I have despised ever since those despicable pictures in the Daily Mirror (on his watch).
However, what boils my piss is how the ‘caring and compassionate’ Woke Brigade have rallied to get a white, middle aged bloke removed, whilst completely ignoring (or in many cases applauding) the disgusting racist views of the likes of Alibha-Brown, Greer, Abbott and Sarkar.
Stop the world, I want to get off!

I am no apologist for Morgan, who I have despised ever since those despicable pictures in the Daily Mirror (on his watch).
However, what boils my piss is how the ‘caring and compassionate’ Woke Brigade have rallied to get a white, middle aged bloke removed, whilst completely ignoring (or in many cases applauding) the disgusting racist views of the likes of Alibha-Brown, Greer, Abbott and Sarkar.
Stop the world, I want to get off!

But those women are not guilty of wrong think, so get a pass from the wokerati

This is how it really went down.

"Either QUIT or wait a few days following some media outrage from every other media outlet and social media and we'll have to sack you"

Good riddance to the bell-end

And he will reappear somewhere ( well paid ) else soon to purvey his controversial shite as it sells 'News'

Then he will be sacked again when it is no longer making enough money.

Then he will reappear again .......

And he will reappear somewhere ( well paid ) else soon to purvey his controversial shite as it sells 'News'

Then he will be sacked again when it is no longer making enough money.

Then he will reappear again .......
He’ll be snapped up by that ‘British news’ channel that’s starting. Great if we could keep all the cnuts in one place so they can be ignored with minimal effort.

Latest Threads