Piers Corbyn Watch

TamH70

MIA
Did that Sikh blerk tell Sadiq to eff off back to Pakistan?

Good drills if so.

dabber69

Clanker
I have a CCTV system in my house due to previous vandalism by some young scrotes. The camera only overlooks the rear drive of the house however, it does mean I can see into 3 other properties gardens. Took advice from the police and informed all neighbours affected about what I can see. Got permission from all of them to install the camera.

Had to put a sign up as well stating recording was taking place. GDPR and all that.

If nothing untoward happens the recordings are wiped every 24 hours

I have a CCTV system in my house due to previous vandalism by some young scrotes. The camera only overlooks the rear drive of the house however, it does mean I can see into 3 other properties gardens. Took advice from the police and informed all neighbours affected about what I can see. Got permission from all of them to install the camera.

Had to put a sign up as well stating recording was taking place. GDPR and all that.

If I can't get any footage of their bedroom windows the recordings are wiped every 24 hours

I cued it up to include the ridiculous animal rights guy justify animal life over a human’s, but our guy pops up straight afterwards and gets confronted:

That little goblin with the face like a school desk pops up again and is Piers’ personal minder. I had already sort of came to this conclusion from seeing him lurking within close proximity at PC’s other persoanl appearances.
The bird with her mobile stuck out in front of her nose and who can't stop trying to speak over other folks appears in both videos. Is she another one of Corbyn's minders?

philc

LE
I bring you this, science at its best.

NSP

LE
Isn't about time the smelly twat put that jumper in the wash...?

If nothing untoward happens the recordings are wiped every 24 hours

My old mum's got one that rolls on for a month. It's good, she can see who's at the front door before she bothers to answer the bell.

Latest Threads