Piers Corbyn Watch

Site Admin

War Hero
According to Wikipedia there’s a fourth brother, on further research who was a geologist in Papua New Guinea and died of a brain haemorrhage. Something both of his other brothers seem to suffer from every time they open their mouths.

TamH70

MIA
Outrageous.......... how many people are grateful of a neighbours CCTV, when some scumbag steals their car, mugs or stabs them ?

If the twat in question gets stabbed, their telly nicked, and their car wrapped around a tree, it's a good thing that the neighbour's Ring ...

Oh, wait. Cancel that.

If the twat in question gets stabbed, their telly nicked, and their car wrapped around a tree, it's time to break out ODHSNM and a certain Battery Sergeant Major.

I thought it was already well known that CCTV can only cover up to the borders of your property ?

Not strictly correct: domestic CCTV coverage can (and usually does) extend beyond the given boundaries of your property.

However, if it does, the homeowner needs to be ready to jump through the GDP Regulation of the Data Protection Act 2018.

Site Admin

War Hero
I cued it up to include the ridiculous animal rights guy justify animal life over a human’s, but our guy pops up straight afterwards and gets confronted:

That little goblin with the face like a school desk pops up again and is Piers’ personal minder. I had already sort of came to this conclusion from seeing him lurking within close proximity at PC’s other persoanl appearances.

I thought it was already well known that CCTV can only cover up to the borders of your property ?

Yup, the plastic coppers were going on about it a village meeting

It's a big naughty to have cameras facing the road, so you're not allowed to catch the car reg of pikeys stealing dogs, or doing a village break in run (apparently)

Outrageous.......... how many people are grateful of a neighbours CCTV, when some scumbag steals their car, mugs or stabs them ?
The headline is very misleading, the guy didn't only have the Ring doorbell but also other CCTV that captured the whole of the neighbours property and also recorded audio 24/7. GDPR laws well and truly broken.

Yup, the plastic coppers were going on about it a village meeting

It's a big naughty to have cameras facing the road, so you're not allowed to catch the car reg of pikeys stealing dogs, or doing a village break in run (apparently)

I repeat:

Not strictly correct: domestic CCTV coverage can (and usually does) extend beyond the given boundaries of your property.

However, if it does, the homeowner needs to be ready to jump through the GDP Regulation of the Data Protection Act 2018.

Yes, you can: you just have to inform the world and it's issue that you are doing so.

You can't have a 40x magnification camera trained on the back of the nurses accommodation block.

A friend says.

Presumably no glory hole in their toilets either

I cued it up to include the ridiculous animal rights guy justify animal life over a human’s, but our guy pops up straight afterwards and gets confronted:

That little goblin with the face like a school desk pops up again and is Piers’ personal minder. I had already sort of came to this conclusion from seeing him lurking within close proximity at PC’s other persoanl appearances.
Being told to grow up by a midget. How ironic.

NSP

LE
I hope he did that with paraffin and accidentally swallowed some. He'll be on the khazi for days.

Latest Threads