Piers Corbyn Watch

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Piers has no current operating companies.
Although the Intelliplus Group is an "active" company, it has not traded for at least 5 years.
All the other companies that Piers has been associated with are dissolved.
It's easy to follow the paper trail using companycheck website [easier to use then companies house]. Accounts can be downloaded from companies house if required.
It's interesting to follow the trail of some of Piers' fellow directors if you have a spare hour or so.
1614693448817.png

Although the Intelliplus Group is an "active" company, it has not traded for at least 5 years.
It's easy to follow the paper trail using companycheck website [easier to use then companies house]. Accounts can be downloaded from companies house if required.
It's interesting to follow the trail of some of Piers' fellow directors if you have a spare hour or so.
View attachment 553859
Did you see that graph I posted further up? It looked like it was costing money rather than generating revenue.
I didn't look any further back. I'm not suggesting it was a cover story for a sleeper or that the thought occurred...
I'm sure there's an explanation..

Last edited:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
It may be that the company has money in the bank that they are running down gradually. I'll have another look at companies house later and drag out their confirmation statements.

if you have a pot of money in the company and then stop working you can draw the cash down over a period even though the company is marked as officially not trading. The other possibility is that they are milking a bank for an overdraft somewhere.

Part of my plan when I pull the plug is to have sufficient cash in the company to see me over for 12 months even though I won't be working. This also has some tax advantages if you do it properly.

View attachment 553859

I wonder how much debt this loser leaves in his trail?

On the thread title "Piers Corbyn Watch" the only thing this entire clan needs watching through is a set of crosshairs.

Latest Threads