Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piers Corbyn Watch

If a wankspangle like tommy Robinson can be jailed for continually doing what judges tell him not to do, why isn't his prick sitting in a cell?

One Common Purpose doesn't approve off the other they do

Simples

Awol

LE
I’m intrigued as to how Piers imagines that the government can get a ‘chip’ of any consequence down a hypodermic needle.

A dog/cat rfid chip is blind, deaf and dumb compared to what he is suggesting and that requires a needle like a drainpipe.

My parents had their vaccines today and the needle was teensy. Despite what Piers has said, I’ll don’t think they’re zombies quite yet.

The man’s a prick.

(SWIDT).

The fruitloop got called out on Thursday's No10 press briefing, but not by name. The CEO NHS was very critical of "Those that demonstrate outside hospitals claiming there is no virus. It's insulting to the doctors and nurses working hard to help their patients"... or similar words.

I wouldn’t let him be in charge of holding a kid’s balloon.

Yokel

LE
Nope. I wonder if they have any Austrian relatives?. Maybe a former junior NCO, a corporal perhaps?.
Who started family traditions of vegetarianism and being teetotal as well as anti Semitism?

I’m intrigued as to how Piers imagines that the government can get a ‘chip’ of any consequence down a hypodermic needle.

A dog/cat rfid chip is blind, deaf and dumb compared to what he is suggesting and that requires a needle like a drainpipe.

My parents had their vaccines today and the needle was teensy. Despite what Piers has said, I’ll don’t think they’re zombies quite yet.

The man’s a prick.

(SWIDT).

That is what the system wants you to think. They are so determined to fool you they made up things like the laws of Physics.

The fruitloop got called out on Thursday's No10 press briefing, but not by name. The CEO NHS was very critical of "Those that demonstrate outside hospitals claiming there is no virus. It's insulting to the doctors and nurses working hard to help their patients"... or similar words.

I guess words that sound like 'cupid stunt' are not considered Kosher.

According to the article, Corbyn intends to run for the London mayoralty. He'd have my vote (if I were a Londoner). Think of the comedy value.

It was that kind of think that got him elected as Labour leader, and he then set about forming the most left wing party you could imagine. Every home required to have copies of the writings of Marx and Mao? Public statues of Stalin and Pol Pot?

If you were on a life support system would you be happy for him to be in charge of it?

Marxist rules - advanced care of only for the party faithful.

I wouldn’t let him be in charge of holding a kid’s balloon.

Poor kid.

Awol

LE
I've had my covid jab and nothings happened to me.

I have made a sculpture of Bill Gates out of mashed potato and i'm worshipping it but that's my business.
F2F2092C-D3F9-4CC0-B25C-6FF2B716532F.jpeg

When I had mine at work (dementia care home) just over a week ago, the nurse administering it asked how I felt.
"Ah;" - I said - "I can't see a thing through my right eye!"
"What? Did this happen now?"
"Well, no. Fifty years ago."
"Oh, you git!"

Before I left, she asked again.
"Oh look!" - I said - "There's something in my hand, just here..."
"Where? What is it?"
"A bone!"

I was then firmly instructed to go to the observation area for my fifteen minute wait.
I wasn't the only badly behaved staff member though; the nurse observing us was being driven bananas by the smokers flocking outside when we had all been told to stay put. The residents all behaved impeccably.
(Actual after effects: brief mild burning at the injection site, followed by itching for a day or two. Funnily enough, exactly how I feel after a flu vaccine.)

If you were on a life support system would you be happy for him to be in charge of it?
TBH, I wouldn't believe him capable of examining my shreddies for signs of a follow-through after I'd farted. Anyway, under Piers, "life support systems" will be relabelled "Zionist mind control systems" and immediately outlawed.

It was that kind of think that got him elected as Labour leader, and he then set about forming the most left wing party you could imagine. Every home required to have copies of the writings of Marx and Mao? Public statues of Stalin and Pol Pot?
<NOWAH> Erm, its Piers Corbyn that's thinking of running for the mayoralty, not Jezza </NOWAH>

TBH, I wouldn't believe him capable of examining my shreddies for signs of a follow-through after I'd farted. Anyway, under Piers, "life support systems" will be relabelled "Zionist mind control systems" and immediately outlawed.
Me vote him Piers. No likey him metalstuff; bronze, him no. Iron, him no no.
Me wanna bang stones. Bang bang bang!
Live in tree branch shelter maybe cave. Or up tree. Come down, bang stones!
BANG!

Honestly, do any of these bloody idiots really want to live like our ancestors had to?

BANG!

Honestly, do any of these bloody idiots really want to live like our ancestors had to?

They want an agrarian lifestyle but with iPhones, gigabyte broadband and hot and cold running servants

Yokel

LE
<NOWAH> Erm, its Piers Corbyn that's thinking of running for the mayoralty, not Jezza </NOWAH>

This is one of those very rare occasions when you realise that Jeremy C would be a more sensible option!

BANG!

I think that would involve too much work for the Calamitous Corbyn Clan! CCC sounds like a Marxist version of the KKK!

They want an agrarian lifestyle but with iPhones, gigabyte broadband and hot and cold running servants

Servants? No, the staff are called Comrades! No Jews though.

BANG!

No. Joos. Me no like Joos. Joos do bad. Bad Joos. Voter base no like Joos. Me like voter base.

This is one of those very rare occasions when you realise that Jeremy C would be a more sensible option!
They're easily confused. One's a dribbling lunatic, and the other one believes that the Jews want to inject us with mind-controlling microchips.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Piers appears to be trying to outdo brother Jezza in the cockwomble stakes. Having previously been arrested for being a dick at anti-lockdown demonstrations in London, Piers has now popped up in Manchester for an anti-lockdown and anti-vaxxer demonstration.

Jeremy Corbyn's brother led 500-strong anti-lockdown and anti-vaxxer march through Manchester today
Prominent anti-vaxxer Piers Corbyn, 73, chanted 'freedom, freedom' and said 'we are at war with vaccinations'
Crowds cheered as the conspiracy theorist revealed he was found guilty of breaching Covid rules days earlier

PC is also a climate change denier, blaming it on sunspots or something and spouts off that the whole Covid thing is a hoax.

Am I alone in hoping that Piers gets Covid and passes it on to his gang of merry idiots before he dies in A GUTTER.
Slight amendment sir.
Why take up a bed?

Latest Threads