Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piers Corbyn Watch

Yokel

LE
Does anyone know much about the Corbyn brothers parents?

They must have been a pair of fuckwits to bring up such err a pair of fuckwits.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Fascinating. Parents saw themselves as lefty intellectuals. Father worked in Russia.
Why Jeremy Corbyn epitomises the essence of posh radicalism

There's a lefty propaganda outlet in which a Jewish founder says he lost 39 relatives in what became known as the Holocaust and that Jeremy Corbyn is not an ant-Semite.
I Lost 39 Members of My Family in the Holocaust, Jeremy Corbyn is No Antisemite
I did a search for DDN / doubledown news in media bias fact check but no result. The JC have encountered them. Supposedly one of the founders is Jewish.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/anger...o-featuring-jewish-cartoon-character-1.441575

Former BBC political journalist, Corbyn supporter and Luxury Communism proponent supports DDN. well he would, wouldn't he. It appears to be an anti-capitalist venture. Nobody knows how many millions died under communism.

I suspected as much. Lefty parents indoctrination their offspring with anti Western critical theory that sees anything that damages Britain and the West in general as a good thing.

Maybe @mrdude is Piers Corbyn?

@happyuk quoted Piers Corbyn on the anti vaccine thread, as he is some sort of renowned expert.

Does anyone know anyone called Piers that isn't a chod?

Climate change happens all the time. There is no doubt that climate is changing. Removing all CO2 as an evil would wipe out life. Reducing CO2 is one thing but Methane is a more effective insulator and the amount released from thawing permafrost in Siberia is increasing. Where are the plans to stop that?
Well I’m eating as many cows as I can.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Piers appears to be trying to outdo brother Jezza in the cockwomble stakes. Having previously been arrested for being a dick at anti-lockdown demonstrations in London, Piers has now popped up in Manchester for an anti-lockdown and anti-vaxxer demonstration.

Jeremy Corbyn's brother led 500-strong anti-lockdown and anti-vaxxer march through Manchester today
Prominent anti-vaxxer Piers Corbyn, 73, chanted 'freedom, freedom' and said 'we are at war with vaccinations'
Crowds cheered as the conspiracy theorist revealed he was found guilty of breaching Covid rules days earlier

PC is also a climate change denier, blaming it on sunspots or something and spouts off that the whole Covid thing is a hoax.

Am I alone in hoping that Piers gets Covid and passes it on to his gang of merry idiots before he dies in ICU?

Nope, you have my support. Of course his brother should also come down with it.

Climate change happens all the time. There is no doubt that climate is changing. Removing all CO2 as an evil would wipe out life. Reducing CO2 is one thing but Methane is a more effective insulator and the amount released from thawing permafrost in Siberia is increasing. Where are the plans to stop that?
Methane from thawing permafrost? Must be all those heffalumps thawing out.

Jeremy Corbyn's brother led 500-strong anti-lockdown and anti-vaxxer march through Manchester today
Prominent anti-vaxxer Piers Corbyn, 73, chanted 'freedom, freedom' and said 'we are at war with vaccinations'
Crowds cheered as the conspiracy theorist revealed he was found guilty of breaching Covid rules days earlier
If a wankspangle like tommy Robinson can be jailed for continually doing what judges tell him not to do, why isn't his prick sitting in a cell?

She would have been fighting the police, Mosley and the Blackshirts did as they were requested by the police which was to leave the area.
The battle of cable street was against the police, not the blackshirts.

My dad got him with half a brick. (So the tale went)

Capture.PNG

Sir Oswald Mosley was hit on the head by a stone and knocked semi-conscience immediately he stood on the top of a loud-speaker van to address an open-air meeting at Queens Drive, Liverpool, yesterday. As the van was being driven to a piece of waste land, hundreds of missiles were thrown, Sir Oswald, had not had time to utter a word when a large stone hit him on the temple and he fell on his face. Mounted police who were standing by in a neighbouring yard, immediately rushed out and charged the crowd back. A Fascist bodyguard stood by to guard Sir Oswald in spite of showers of bricks from large sections of the crowd.
Mosley was whisked off to Walton Hospital and discharged after a week recovering from concussion and a minor head wound.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
That family just can't leave the Jews in peace, can they...?!

Nope. I wonder if they have any Austrian relatives?. Maybe a former junior NCO, a corporal perhaps?.

Latest Threads