Piers Cnuting Morgan

On the One Show.

Running through his finest work on the front pages of the Mirror.

9/11, Princess Diana.....

Strangely, no faked pictures of British Soldiers abusing Iraqis.

I just don't get how this arsehole is such a media celebrity.

He is a cnut. Am I the only one that sees the Emporer in the buff?

I think the forgeries that this cnut put out to the world as fact are now in his "least said, soonest mended" file.

If he wants to wax on about his success, a good interviewer would bring this cnut down, on that very detail.

That said they may not want to bring such sh1t up from the past, because of the Army... not because of this pr1ck.

Had a quick flick through this cnuts autobiography on his trip to USA. Had a picture of his brother in it (in uniform) so he is still trying to squeeze added prestige from men who are better than he is.

Still reckon the Army team didn't make it to the top of Everest because he dripped poisonous words all over them.

When I saw he was going to be on the show I watched something else. Can't remember what; could have been half an hour of the crappiest adverts on the earth, it was still better than him.

jagman said:
the_guru said:
On the One Show.

He is a cnut. Am I the only one that sees the Emporer in the buff?
Din't notice he was naked to tell the truth.
I turned over as soon as his name was mentioned
Oh very dear indeed.

Serves you all right for watching the One Show

T

trowel

So it seems that I am the only one on here that thinks Piers to be one of the wittiest, most intelligent, amusing, charismatic, man of integrity, working in the media today.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
trowel said:
So it seems that I am the only one on here that thinks Piers to be one of the wittiest, most intelligent, amusing, charismatic, man of integrity, working in the media today.
Yep, you sure are :x

p.s. I think I get the irony

trowel said:
Wah....

Did you see his face like a slapped arrse on "have I got news for you"?

chasndave said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:

Yeah, mate, you're right. Whoever would want to watch "The One Show", eh......?????

She gives hope to all them over weight brummie football obssessed geeks that if you wish hard enough you might get your dream women..............or so the papers say!!

wompingwillow said:
chasndave said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:

Yeah, mate, you're right. Whoever would want to watch "The One Show", eh......?????

She gives hope to all them over weight brummie football obssessed geeks that if you wish hard enough you might get your dream women..............or so the papers say!!

Absolutely mate. If that twat she sits next to on the sofa (and I neither know nor care what his name is) can get into her pants then there is NO justice in the world!!!!

trowel said:
Just to bring me up to speed, can someone let me know what this "hate-fest" is all about?
Oh, do give over, you mong.

Spotted Piers - found something else to do. As for that tart, when they stop breeding mass murdering fuckheads then I might not want to strangle them on sight!!

Sorry, sore spot :oops:

Wife had to stop me from shouting at the TV when he appeared on "Question Time".

He sat there looking smug as ever, and offered the opinion that the credit crunch was down to bankers desperate to "get rich quick" (his words).

Right - so when he took part in that shares fiddle through the "City Slicker" column (and he's admitted doing it, just denies how much he made), that didn't apply?

Hypocrite of the first order.

I did laugh when "Private Eye" pointed out all of the errors and inconsistencies that seemed to indicate that he'd made up large chunks of his autobiography using the cuttings library and a healthy dose of hindsight. Hardly surprising, though - revising history to put himself in a good light seems to be a theme with him.

the_guru said:
trowel said:
Just to bring me up to speed, can someone let me know what this "hate-fest" is all about?
Oh, do give over, you mong.
Only hermers watch the One Show. Even I know that The Simpsons is on Ch4+1 after Scrubs on E4.

Puke Morgan needs an interview with "selected" members* of ARRSE.

"So what do you think about the photos in the dirty scumbag paper then"?

Shut up you're a dick

"About these children dying..."

Shut up you're a dick

"How do you feel about..."

Tra la la, fingers in ears, can't hear you Jeffrey.

"But the situation in......"

Nope still can't hear you, fingers in ears tra la la la la

"So, random ARRSE punter, what are your views on fisting"?

Well Piers, it's like this.

"Sorry that's all we have time for tonight".

* I said member. Tee hee.