Piers Cnuting Morgan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Mar 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the One Show.

Running through his finest work on the front pages of the Mirror.

9/11, Princess Diana.....

Strangely, no faked pictures of British Soldiers abusing Iraqis.

I just don't get how this arsehole is such a media celebrity.

He is a cnut. Am I the only one that sees the Emporer in the buff?

2. Din't notice he was naked to tell the truth.
    I turned over as soon as his name was mentioned

3. I think the forgeries that this cnut put out to the world as fact are now in his "least said, soonest mended" file.

If he wants to wax on about his success, a good interviewer would bring this cnut down, on that very detail.

That said they may not want to bring such sh1t up from the past, because of the Army... not because of this pr1ck.

Had a quick flick through this cnuts autobiography on his trip to USA. Had a picture of his brother in it (in uniform) so he is still trying to squeeze added prestige from men who are better than he is.

Still reckon the Army team didn't make it to the top of Everest because he dripped poisonous words all over them.

4. When I saw he was going to be on the show I watched something else. Can't remember what; could have been half an hour of the crappiest adverts on the earth, it was still better than him.

5. Oh very dear indeed.

6. The cnut is an oxygen thief of the highest order and should crawl back under the rock from which he came.

7. Serves you all right for watching the One Show

8. Yeah, mate, you're right. Whoever would want to watch "The One Show", eh......?????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. So it seems that I am the only one on here that thinks Piers to be one of the wittiest, most intelligent, amusing, charismatic, man of integrity, working in the media today.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yep, you sure are :x

p.s. I think I get the irony

11. Wah....

Did you see his face like a slapped arrse on "have I got news for you"?

12. She gives hope to all them over weight brummie football obssessed geeks that if you wish hard enough you might get your dream women..............or so the papers say!!

13. Just to bring me up to speed, can someone let me know what this "hate-fest" is all about?

14. Absolutely mate. If that twat she sits next to on the sofa (and I neither know nor care what his name is) can get into her pants then there is NO justice in the world!!!!

15. Piers Cnuting Morgan is also a talent show judge and gives advice and opinions to some very decent acts. He must know a thing or two about the industry. :roll: