Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Gunny Highway, Jul 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't seem to have a submit section on the Pictures page. Any ideas on how to post pics? I have some of Mighty in the block wearing a G string.

2. Gunny you slag, you keep them to yourself.........I'll pay
  3. Don't worry Mighty, I can't get the site to upload, so your safe...... for now. ha, ha, haaaaaa :twisted: . Nar, honest, I wouldn't publish it anyway. It's you and Mr Sh*tt in the block corridor. I need to send it to you one night, if I remember.
  4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Unfortunately picture upload is something that we can't do yet. We are in negotiation with our host to allow this to happen but it looks as though this is going to take some time to solve. Meantime if you want anything posted then please email it to and I'll put it on!
  5. Can I send you a pic of me nakid in the bath? 8O :twisted:
  6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

7. Nar, that's a pic of my evil brother as a kid. Still has that look as well. Stunned rabbit in a cars headlights !!
  8. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

The photo upload thing is now working ( I've posted some more gulf photos in the Military/Telic folder.

Please send in more by clicking on "submit media" in the picture gallery and uploading any interesting stuff you may have. A5 HC not included.
  9. Frontpage ace of spades love it :lol: Cheers! laughing profusely
  10. I don't know who you guys use for hosting your site but you could take a look at They charge $5 US for 1000mb of web space and 1000mb transfer. I host my site there and it comes with phpNuke and your visitors will be able to upload photos.
  11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks, but sorted. Uploading works and I very much doubt that a sit in the US would be as fast for the majority users (ie in the UK). Our host is a company called Merula in Cambridge who we thoroughly recommend - a rare degree of friendly, non-automated customer service and much faster than the two other big name hosts we've tried.
  12. Sorry CO but I forgot to log in before I posted that last message. Yeah, I guess the U.S is a little far to host your site. How do most people there connect to the Internet? High speed or dial up?
  13. Here in Al Mansour we have been struggling to dial up. Last week those nice guys from Lucent hooked the US Aid office at the top of our street up to Wi Fi.

With that Card I bought from E Bay, and my fabcorp 14" parabolic

I'm getting a good 512mb from our rooftop, Allah be praised!! 8)