• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

pictures

armourer - it couldn't be easier, you just type the url into the edit page.

Have a look at your own and you will see I've copied the pic across. Suggest you go to edit and cut and paste out to wherever you actually want it &/or tart up the text because it's not really worthy of arrsepedia as it stands ;)

armourer

Also, if you look at the recent changes page you will see that I've included a note of what I've done.

abacus said:

Have a look at your own and you will see I've copied the pic across. Suggest you go to edit and cut and paste out to wherever you actually want it &/or tart up the text because it's not really worthy of arrsepedia as it stands ;)

armourer

Also, if you look at the recent changes page you will see that I've included a note of what I've done.
Thanks.

So I need to post the pic's to the web then link from there. Is imageshack a good pic host to use or do you know of a better pic host ?

armourer said:
abacus said:

armourer

Thanks.

So I need to post the pic's to the web then link from there. Is imageshack a good pic host to use or do you know of a better pic host ?
I would suggest Photo Bucket, but there is nothing wrong with Image Shack - whichever you find most convenient.

Ghost

I use imageshack for my pictures and I used it the other day to post a pic in one of the forums. The pic appeared for several days but now all I see is the code, anyone know why?

Cheers.

Latest Threads