pictures

How do I put pictures into the pages ?

For instance how would I put this pic in the Pistol No2 page ?

Attachments

armourer - it couldn't be easier, you just type the url into the edit page.

Have a look at your own and you will see I've copied the pic across. Suggest you go to edit and cut and paste out to wherever you actually want it &/or tart up the text because it's not really worthy of arrsepedia as it stands ;)

armourer

Also, if you look at the recent changes page you will see that I've included a note of what I've done.

abacus said:

Have a look at your own and you will see I've copied the pic across. Suggest you go to edit and cut and paste out to wherever you actually want it &/or tart up the text because it's not really worthy of arrsepedia as it stands ;)

armourer

Also, if you look at the recent changes page you will see that I've included a note of what I've done.
Thanks.

So I need to post the pic's to the web then link from there. Is imageshack a good pic host to use or do you know of a better pic host ?

armourer said:
abacus said:

armourer

Thanks.

So I need to post the pic's to the web then link from there. Is imageshack a good pic host to use or do you know of a better pic host ?
I would suggest Photo Bucket, but there is nothing wrong with Image Shack - whichever you find most convenient.

Ghost

I use imageshack for my pictures and I used it the other day to post a pic in one of the forums. The pic appeared for several days but now all I see is the code, anyone know why?

Cheers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scutterbandit Aviation 51
M ARRSE: Site Issues 2
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 1