Pictures of ARRSER'S doing stupid things

• Thread starter Deleted 146133
  • Start date
D

Deleted 146133

Don't know if it's been done before but probably worth a larf or two. The rules are it has to be a picture of yourself and not some other twat. Come on. Don't be shy. I'll start off with a photo of me showing the aftermath of trying to stick a sink plunger to my head. Hardly extreme but can you do better?

100_2326.JPG

Don't know if it's been done before but probably worth a larf or two. The rules are it has to be a picture of yourself and not some other twat. Come on. Don't be shy. I'll start off with a photo of me showing the aftermath of trying to stick a sink plunger to my head. Hardly extreme but can you do better?

View attachment 295971
You look far too young to be wasting your time on here! :smile:

View attachment 295971
My sink plunger is round.
I think you used a panty liner.
Your wife / daughter will confirm.

That was taken 20 years ago you knob.
Thanks for that - I'm not the one posting pictures of myself having had a sink plunger on my head. How to make friends and influence people - you knob.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Amazed no one has posted a wedding day phot yet.

Amazed no one has posted a wedding day phot yet.
I destroyed mine - my suit was an embarrassment and traumatised me far more than anything the missus has done since!

How about a picture of a picture of me doing something stupid?
20170906_201102.jpg

@Ravers does Sellafield need an expert in H&S?
I'm ya man
FB_IMG_1503766050202~01.jpg

6.5m Airconical I believe.
Fence looks like Bad Lippspringe but treeline looks a bit too close.
Pray tell ?
Bad Lippspringe it was. Good eye for detail.

Free fall course back in the mists of time.

Did my regulation 15 jumps and have only left an aircraft after it has actually landed since then.

Bad Lippspringe it was. Good eye for detail.

Free fall course back in the mists of time.

Did my regulation 15 jumps and have only left an aircraft after it has actually landed since then.
And there was me beginning to wonder if early onset Alzheimer's was setting in.
Attention to detail is damn useful as a parachute instructor. Amongst other things.
Woohoo! Still got it !

D

Deleted 146133

Yeah yeah. Stories are no good Photo's are required. So far I've heard nothing but pussy talk.

Though I didn't get anymore sensible really.
Just decided that if I could fly then starting from the ground was better.
20170906_203930.jpg

Latest Threads