Pictures of 8 year old beaver to trade.

#1
I have many of the same sort of pics, young beaver, 5-10 years old, all fluffy, hairy and quivering. Any young beaver afecionados out there want to trade pics?

Am I scraping the bottom of the barrel yet? :)
 

Attachments

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#2
Why arn't I really suprised that your from Portsmouth!
 
#5
Minesota - that would be an interesting defence.....


Child beaver porn?..........she was adolescent beaver!!!

B_T - Gosport dear chap, not Pompey. Still a perv, only I thank them after the vinegar strokes, buy them a bag of Haribos and put them on the bus home.

Portsmouth pervs are so uncouth. It's all black nasty and shovels with that rabble.
 
#7
And as for the person passing himself as the fine Paul Gadd. I have a legal message for you.

This man's unbesmirched reputation is suffering as a result of your pathetic attempts to smear him a child-lover. DESIST immediately or I will have the ARRSE WaltenKommando out you as a walt wannabebefiddledkiddie.

People like you Sir, who stain the reputation of our fine peodophile exports, make me want to vomit. I shall do so, in Mrs CD's shoes and send you the bill. You cnut :0
 
#9
chinooksdad said:
And as for the person passing himself as the fine Paul Gadd. I have a legal message for you.

This man's unbesmirched reputation is suffering as a result of your pathetic attempts to smear him a child-lover. DESIST immediately or I will have the ARRSE WaltenKommando out you as a walt wannabebefiddledkiddie.

People like you Sir, who stain the reputation of our fine peodophile exports, make me want to vomit. I shall do so, in Mrs CD's shoes and send you the bill. You cnut :0

Excuse me, there's no such thing, a bit behind the times aren't we?
 
#10
Blue GreenJob....


get a fcuking life........
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
chinooksdad said:
Minesota - that would be an interesting defence.....


Child beaver porn?..........she was adolescent beaver!!!

B_T - Gosport dear chap, not Pompey. Still a perv, only I thank them after the vinegar strokes, buy them a bag of Haribos and put them on the bus home.

Portsmouth pervs are so uncouth. It's all black nasty and shovels with that rabble.
Jesus (although other prophets are availabe) H Christ...........

Gosport......Makes Moss Side look like Waltons Mountain.
 
#12
This thread is racist .... What about capybara!

 
#14
And what about badgers? I dare you to flip him off. :p

 
#18
That little beaver appears to be tattooed on either an adolescent cheek covered in blackheads or a hideously spotty arse!!
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#19
bigbird67 said:
That little beaver appears to be tattooed on either an adolescent cheek covered in blackheads or a hideously spotty arse!!
Why are you posting on a thread about small beavers? :D
 
#20
cos no-one started a thread about big, fat cheesy beavers??
 

Latest Threads

Top