Pictures From Iraq

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tomahawk6, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Page 51 onwards is not for the faint of heart.

2. I question the morality of the bloke who takes photos of body parts, but each to there own.

Some half decent birds in there, bet they have been round the block however. :D

3. Not quite in the same league as a beheading video though.

4. And there was me thinking there was a policy against linking to this sort of thing.

5. Must've clicked on a different link. :wink:

6. So our conduct is rated by the same standards of those who behead people? You should have said, I can now sleep easy. While were at it, why not tell the detainee's at camp bread basket they should count themselves lucky we didn't behead them too!

7. It sure is easy to wind some people up.

8. some lovely pics in there.

quote of the site - keep an eye out for the US forces

shouldnt laugh really but hey

9. I agree that some of the pic's might reinforce certain stereotypes about the US military. But when I was 19 I guess I did some crazy stuff too.

10. what was the deal with the afv? had it run sombody over deliberatley or was it a random dead guy on the floor?

11. Some of those pics are quite nasty (in a gruesome way), and i suppose that they would generally appaul most civilians who saw the way the americans (and the iraqi police/MP's) were dealing with the bodies, but they tend to forget that life is different in war and not all the niceties of everyday life are applicable.

Some brill pics of the buildings in Iraq though.

A_S