Picture of the Red Arrows - At Rest and At Play

Discussion in 'Christmas Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

In this auction you may bid for a fabulous print of Red Arrows 'At Rest and At Play' by our friend and supporter Tony Byrne of www.paintandpixels.co.uk.

The lot includes postage to UK or BFPO address.

The auction will run until
    Friday, 7th December at 1800 hours (UK Time)

All proceeds to Holidays4Heroes.
    By bidding or taking part in the auctions in any way, you agree to abide by the Auction Rules.​

Attached Files:

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you womblefruit. My picture does not do the item justice and you won't regret it.

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Please note changed end time - the first batch of Christmas auctions will end at 1800 hours tomorrow 7th December.

Thank you.

4. Any better? (minus the watermark of course).
    Red_Arrows_JA_resize_for_line_resize_75_1.jpg

5. £55

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

[URL="http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://www.tab1.de/gfx/arrse/hammer.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

[B]Congratulations and thank you lumpy2. [/B]

[B][B]For £55 this lovely lot is yours. [/B]
    [B]Thank you for supporting Holidays for Heroes, and thank you to Tony Byrne ([URL="http://www.paintandpixels.co.uk"]www.paintandpixels.co.uk[/URL]) for donating the item.[/B][/B]

[U]Please transfer the money to:[/U]

[B][B]Bank: Holidays4heroes[/B]
    [B]HSBC[/B]
    [B]Sort: 40-12-09[/B]
    [B]Acct: 41416081[/B]

[B]IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081[/B]
    [B]Swift: MIDLGB2120G[/B][/B]

Please PM me confirmation details of the payment and let me know where I should send the parcel.

If you’d like to use PayPal, please use shopgirl’s account [EMAIL="rb0@live.co.uk"]rb0@live.co.uk[/EMAIL]. She will pass the money to us.

7. Grownup_Rafbrat

I think the answer is transfer in by all means, but shopgirl will not allow transfers out :)

8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Posted 1st class this afternoon lumpy. Please let me know when it arrives.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Fair warning, gentle ARRSers. I have in my possession one of only 15 prints of this picture which have been signed by all members of the 2013 Red Arrows flying team. Certified (they should be!) and authenticated as genuine. I can't thank Tony of www.paintandpixels.co.uk enough for this fabulous item.

Please save your Christmas money for this auction, which will be started after January Payday. I'm sure someone will start a thread to let us know when that is!