Picture of 'SAS' Troops

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#2
Yup FF, when I first looked they were indeed wearing cherry berets.
Unless of course they were indeed SAS but keeping a low profile as Para Reg ! :lol: :lol: :lol:



Update: the pic is now missing from the page !
Is this site being monitored by the Aussie crook's lackeys ?
 
#3
I e-mailed Sky news pointing out the mistake, I got a reply as well:


Dear Filbert
Thanks for your email and pointing out the mistake. We have removed the
picture from the article and are looking for a relevant one to replace it.
Kind regards
Alison Chung

haha, the power of ARRSE!!!
 
#4
Why not send them a Henno mugshot from Ultimate Force :lol:

or refer her to the Ultimate Farce Site :wink: [/img]
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#6
Good idea Ozger, can you doctor one to give him the square 'SAS-sunglasses' ?

I think a link to the Farce site would be in the public interest.
You never know they might find out about the hacking problems...... :D
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#7
Filbert Fox said:
I e-mailed Sky news pointing out the mistake, I got a reply as well:


Dear Filbert
Thanks for your email and pointing out the mistake. We have removed the
picture from the article and are looking for a relevant one to replace it.
Kind regards
Alison Chung

haha, the power of ARRSE!!!
Chung? Not a local girl then?
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#8
Biscuits_AB said:
Chung? Not a local girl then?
Must be a traditional Antipodean name, Biscuits.
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#10
Biscuits_AB said:
Aha! And there was me thinking that she might be a chink.
Speaking as the site's equal opportunities & PC representative, I find that word offensive !



No, wait a moment, it's zipperhead that I find offensive, chink's alright !
 
#11
Shouldn't the new picture be replaced as it refers to excalibur instead of the sword of Damacles. Or are there just bigger issues.

Pse feel free to abuse me for spotting 8O
 
#12
just sent another e-mail about that!
 
#14
KnifeFightingMonkey said:
Shouldn't the new picture be replaced as it refers to excalibur instead of the sword of Damacles.
cheers KFM, e-mail sent, now look at the pic:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13299737,00.html

e-mail reply:

Hi Filbert
Thanks for writing to us. Sorry you had to write to us again! Correction is
being made.
Thanks
Alison

ARRSE power!!
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#16
KnifeFightingMonkey said:
The power of Arrse is undeniable :D

We could topple governments with skills like that
Now there's a thought ......!

:twisted:
 
#17
KnifeFightingMonkey said:
The power of Arrse is undeniable :D

We could topple governments with skills like that
Yes, I emailed them to moan as well. Has anyone else heard of the SAS sword and wings being called the 'badge of honour' before?
 
#18

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#19
Unlike your other 'action men' Poppy, I don't think this one takes batteries.

:wink:
 
#20
Cutaway said:
Unlike your other 'action men' Poppy, I don't think this one takes batteries.

:wink:
You're meant to put batteries in them? Why didn't anyone tell me...........I have arm muscles the size of tree trunks :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top