Picture Gallery

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fones_4_Me, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I feel the need to congratulate all responsible for giving me an abs workout that would Impress Peter Andre!! I have just been looking at the pictures in the gallery and laughed so hard that it hurts...and all at the witty, cruel, pathetic, nasty but fuckin funny comments posted by many!!!!

If there are still Arrsers out there that have not yet sampled the delights of the comments on the galleries, I dare ya to look then upload a picture of yourself and standby for abuse...Im currently contemplating it!!!

Brightened up my day..Thanks again...

:lol:

2. I'm in there more and more now, its like Hexi-Telly! 8O

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3. I had a request after my latest picture:

Have you got a picture of your teapot?

I bide my time. :D

4. You're lucky Naguere, that's more than I got!

Go on Marky put your pic up, I did!! In fact all arrsers should put their pics up, those that haven't are utter cowards!
    I'm threatening to put another one up!! 8O

5. Its because you are a fucking moose, susie.

FFS, please dont put another picture up. Now poke off you hideous crack whore.

6. Susie, were is your pic? I can't fnd it.

7. here mate;

[​IMG]

8. Wow, thanks. Susie, like Flashy states, keep off the crack.

9. I would rather look at another fcuking picture of a SMG posted by that annoying tw@t Browneye than another of you.

10. I'd like to see more pictures of Gunny.

11. I have a picture of Gunny with my large weapon in his right hand

12. In the bath, garden or kitchen? Nude, semi concious or drunk? Pictures of my testicles or penis? Or both. I aim to please :wink: Cait..........

13. They were begging me to take it down Gunny! :lol:

14. Sorry to hear that. Do you want me to email you a picture of my willy? Or even better, one of me masterbating?

15. Oh go on then if it'll make you feel better! :?