Pickaxes to be banned

In 1955, the Official IRA raided the REME at Arborfield and emptied armoury (mind you, they were all probably US). At the 'Shot we were put on high alert and patrolled the Mob stores armed with pickaxe handles. That would teach 'em

Some daft Labour MP (Harmon I think) did try and get a retail knife sales ban a few years ago . . . only to be told that it could be difficult to get through parliament as they were sold in supermarkets and used in kitchens, and for eating dinners. She quietly dropped the subject.

I want to see the earth made flat - over 3,000 people died last year from falling over or off things. That's more people than get taken out by planes, trains and automobiles!

Anyway bats don't kill people, crushed skulls do.
Wasn't there some mong MP that didn't want soldiers marching with bayonets fitted during a freedom of the city bash due to fears of knife crime. The cunt!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
^hammers and screwdrivers kill more per year than knives. kitchen knives kill more than 'hunting' knives. you only have to see the chavs waving chinese cleavers about on you tube.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Some daft Labour MP (Harmon I think) did try and get a retail knife sales ban a few years ago . . . only to be told that it could be difficult to get through parliament as they were sold in supermarkets and used in kitchens, and for eating dinners. She quietly dropped the subject.

I want to see the earth made flat - over 3,000 people died last year from falling over or off things. That's more people than get taken out by planes, trains and automobiles!

Anyway bats don't kill people, crushed skulls do.
You're a labia majoris.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Did she fuck.

My wife can kill with just one look. BAN HER. please.

Bearing in mind that most military establishments were guarded by squaddies armed with JUST the helve rather than SLRs, I think we should be careful before laughing too much at the proposal.

Remember; 'Pickaxes don't kill people, people kill people'.