PIAT round for sale.

Is this a WHagh?

No. The Claymore is inert training mine (made from a real claymore as it does have all the ball bearing in it) and the rest WW2 vintage.

You need a Free From Explosives certificate to legally possess them in the UK, ISTR. Do you have them? An ATO type will be along shortly to advise.

I took the back off a similar inert Claymore once, there were small traces of white HE still attached to the ball bearings. Not enough to cause a bang, but enough to attract the attention of a sniffer dog.

You need a Free From Explosives certificate to legally possess them in the UK, ISTR. Do you have them? An ATO type will be along shortly to advise.

I took the back off a similar inert Claymore once, there were small traces of white HE still attached to the ball bearings. Not enough to cause a bang, but enough to attract the attention of a sniffer dog.
You need a legitimate certificate of sale that the Police will accept. Otherwise if the Police are involved for any reason and request EOD assistance they will be taken away and disposed of.

One of Trollage's bezzers brought a blind PIAT back to Catterick Tp once.

That's why I was asking...

The Claymore (esp) isn't Blue.
It has a Saxe Blue Role band indicating drill. It will have 750g of inert explosive substitute to represent the C4 of the HE store.

The PIAT was once a live store (may still be!). The Pre-69 markings indicate anti-armour munition, HE filled.

Difficult to get all trace elements out without some kind of chemical cleaning and pressure washing......without going into details publicly. We had a little mix that we used to wind up the team sniffer dog with, commonly available stuff.

How much are you after for the egg grenade, glass mine and PIAT round, please?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)