Pi@&ed off and drunk

Discussion in 'REME' started by kwacka1975, May 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I assume you mean #, what's up mate?

2. Given what you have told the world in your self-obsessed and self-pitying dripping above, it will be pretty easy to work out who you are (if anyone in Glasgow could be bothered) - I think you should do the honourable thing and resign.

Man up, for ****'s sake.

3. Seconded

Grow up

4. The way i see it is that its the biffs who make up an ailment in order to avoid pt etc have created this promotion environment. He's just the guy who enforces it...

5. Can someone explain what he posted before he deleted it?

6. vampireuk, it was a semi-coherent whinge about how the pap 10 lot don't get promoted and a few personal shots at a certain chappy in Glasgow. You didn't miss much.

7. Anyone who claims they've never said something that they shouldn't whilst a little "refreshed" is either lying or a dull individual. Posting it on the internet is a little silly though.

I can also understand how promotion for non MFD personnel is an emotive issue, however the policy is no secret and is available for all on MS Web. If anyone is having trouble finding it PM me and I'll send you a Dii link.

Your CoC should be keeping you up to date with the policy and any changes to it. I regularly brief my lads on the requirements in order to avoid unrealistic expectations. I still get the odd belmer who just can't get their head around it though.

8. Blimey,he had to delete 8 threads he had posted.Good effort :)

9. Awwww, missed the party.